Fight turns dirty - niall

Niall: Your boyfriend has just left to eat lunch with Liam, leaving you in the hotel room to do whatever you want. Naturally, you choose to watch the Real Housewives marathon on Bravo as you relax against the headboard. You haven't even made it all the way through one episode before the door to your hotel room is opening and slamming shut. Looking away from the scene in front of you, you notice Niall seething in the doorway. "What... what happened?" you ask hurriedly, rushing to sit against the edge of the bed. "I... they, they know I'm claustrophobic!" he shouts, hand shooting out to smack the hotel wall roughly. "What, are you talking about?" you question, sliding from the bed to slide your arms around his waist. "They surrounded the two of us on the streets! I... I couldn't breathe and they kept trying to touch us... why, why do they do that?" he's upset and you feel helpless to soothe his trembling body. "Niall... I'm so sorry" you say against his neck softly, turning to watch him as he steps around you to sit against the edge of the bed. "I, don't want to talk it about anymore" he huffs, pulling at his blonde locks in frustration. "Ok... I, what do you want to do?" you question and he snaps. "Can't you just be quiet! I don't want to talk, about anything! God... I'm freaking out right now and you're not making it any better" he shouts and your eyes widen at his tone. "Don't talk to me like that Niall! I know you're upset right now but that doesn't give you the right to be an ass" you snap, turning out of his hold when he tried to wrap his arms around you. "Don't be such a bitch" he huffs, gripping your wrist as you struggle against him. Your hand shoots out before you can stop yourself, your palm colliding with his pale cheek and his head snaps to the side. His eyes flash and before you know it he's shoved your yoga pants to the floor while pushing you against the dresser in front of him. His hand smacks the wall behind your head before it has a chance to slam against the hard wall as your fingers push his pants to the floor. He's sheathed inside of you, thrusting in tune to the music blaring from the room next door. His kisses bruise against your lips as he grips your hips tight enough to leave a bruise. He holds you against him when the two of you climax at the same time, pressing a kiss to forehead in apology for the way he spoke to you earlier.