Sunrises - Louis

Louis: "Y/N, Y/N wake up" Louis said, shaking you awake. "What time is it Lou?" you asked, flipping over to look at the clock. The blinding red light shined 4:52 in your eyes. "What the hell do you need at 5:18?" you asked. "Come with me" he said. You got up and Louis had set out a pair of yoga pants and a tank top. "Put those on and come meet me out front, I'll be in the car" he said leaving. You contemplated going back to bed, but you figured it was urgent, so you went into the washroom, put your hair in a pony tail, went to the bathroom and changed. You got out and looked at the clock again. "Unbelievable. This boy has me leaving my house at 5:08 am" you mutter to yourself as you grab one of his sweaters and head out. Louis is waiting for you in the car. He had gone to Starbucks while you got ready. "Thanks" you say, thankful but cranky. Louis took off and you were whipping through the streets of London. He pulled up to the pier, and you were confused. "Why?" you asked him. "Just come!" he said, getting out of the car. You rounded the corner of a building and saw a blanket on the floor. There was a pile of pillows and blankets to cover you. "Surprise" Louis smiled. You gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Lou, this is beautiful! Thank you!" You felt the fatigue wash out of you as you sat down. You two cuddled together and, just as you got comfortable, the sun began to rise.