He ignores you - harry

Harry: "What are you thinking about getting?" You question, crawling into his lap as he sits on the couch, a Top Gear rerun playing on the television. "This," he says, holding his hands up to your face, forming a box around your features. You roll your eyes, "What are you really getting?" You push his hands down from your face. "I'm being serious." No he wasn't. Was he? "Harry you don't expect me to believe that you're actually going to get my face tattooed on your body," you counter, leaning away from him a bit. "Oh, but I am, Zayn got Perrie." He reaches back to grab his phone off of the arm rest, pulling up the sketch the artist drew of you for him. "Harry!" You whine, looking at the picture in horror. He just laughs, placing his hands on yours to balance you as he gets up from the couch. "My appointment is in fifteen, I should be going." "Harry," you spit, your eyes and tone showing your seriousness. "It will look fine," he assures you. "No! Harry you can't do this." "Why not? Are you planning on breaking up with me or something?" "Well no, but that doesn't mean you need to go and get something ridiculous like my face tattooed on you." "Don't put yourself down like that," he jokes, patting your shoulder as he slips on his boots and grabs his keys. "Harry, for the love of God, don't do it." He leaves you with a smile, shutting the door behind him. Traffic makes him twenty minutes late for his appointment, but of course his artist kept the schedule open. "Hey mate, ready?" He questions once Harry finally walks through the door. "Yeah, sorry, traffic was crazy." "Don't worry about it, let's get you in the chair." Harry follows him through the shop and into the empty room that he had been in so many times before. He slips his black t-shirt off, laying it over the back of the chair before sitting down, exposing the blank canvas that was his right arm. "So we're still going for this, right?" The man questions, holding up the sketch of you. Harry looks it over, smiling at how detailed and beautiful it was. "I was actually thinking you could maybe freehand something for me instead." Harry had thought his decisions over while the traffic kept him stuck on the A1, coming to the conclusion that you would take a knife to his arm to remove any trace of your face if he actually went through with this. You weren't as understanding as Perrie. "Sure man, what were you thinking?" "Can you just do a pink bow, like here on my wrist," he says, holding his left arm out, turning it over to find an empty place. "Pink bow?" The man questions. "Marie's bow. From the Aristacats? It's her favorite Disney character." The man smiles and nods. "She wasn't too happy about the whole portrait thing, was she?" "Not at all," Harry laughs, shaking his head. This was a small gesture towards his feelings for you, although still very permanent.