He ignores you - niall

Niall: Anywhere but here, that's where you wanted to be. You had sat in this stadium twice this week already, now this makes it three. "Come on, Derby!" Niall moans on the edge of his seat. You roll your eyes. You were fine with the first game, even cheering on his favorite team and drinking with him and his friends. The second one was attended with less enthusiasm than the first, but you still drank and cheered when the right team scored. Today, though, you were feeling nothing. This was not where you wanted to be. You wanted to be in London, doing anything but watching football. Literally anything. Niall was still on break; he had less than a week left home. You wanted to spend as much time as possible with him before he returned to America until October. This is what was required of you to accomplish that though. You had to be here in order to get your time in with him. You would use this experience to remind your future self to stay in London when he came to games. You would find other ways to be with him because three games in one week was just too much. You sigh loudly, crossing your arms in the process, hoping to catch Niall's attention. That was hopeless though. He would never take his eyes off of the pitch, no matter how annoyed or fed up you acted. You had even gotten up and walked away a few times. Nothing. He didn't even bother to ask you where you had been for the fifteen and twenty minutes you had paced the concession area. "Niall," you finally say, giving up completely on trying to send him subtle hints. He only mumbles in return, his elbows on his knees, his hands covering his mouth as he stares down the pitch. Shaking your head you turn from him, settling into your chair, looking at the clock to see how much longer you had to endure this. Too long.