Home invasion - harry

Harry: You're awoken by the sound of movement down the hall. You role over, blink the sleep from your eyes and find your phone. Harry shouldn't be back yet; his plane shouldn't have even landed. But, your curly haired lover has been known to surprise you on multiple occasions so you chose not to worry. You lie back down and wait for him. There's another crash from the living room and that startles you. He knows his way around your apartment; drunk, sober, hell he could probably find his way around your apartment if he was blind. "Oi, what the fuck" you hear the gruff voice of your boyfriend, the sound of a body slamming into the ground following and you rush to shut your bedroom door. You lock yourself in the closet, hidden behind Harry's unused suitcases and fumble with your phone to dial the police. "Love, are you alright?" you hear Harry question through the locked door, his knuckles rapping on the door softly. "What happened?" you questioned, peeking through the cracked door and Harry chuckled. "Some prick broke in... we're officially moving in together and we're officially moving somewhere with security" Harry informs you, no room for discussion and you have no problem packing up all your belongings to follow him.