He gets annoyed at fans - zayn

Zayn: You stand behind him as he greets a loud group of fans that have decided to gather in front of the restaurant you were heading into for dinner. You had given the go ahead, knowing that if you hadn't have the group of girls would have been very upset, and it would have gotten back to you negatively somehow. After about thirty minutes of them begging him to stay longer for more conversing, signing, and taking pictures, you can see that he's starting to show his annoyance with the girls. You can see he's trying his best to hold it in, but as you watch this interaction unfold, he isn't doing a very good job. "I think I better get to dinner guys, (y/n) is waiting," he says trying to get them to back off and let him go. "Ohh no, she's not important, she can wait," one of the girls says getting her phone ready for a picture. He looks at her and tosses her phone across the street. It's then that you know it's time to intervene. "Alright come on," you say taking his hand and leading him away from the group. "Bitch," one of the girls responds. You ignore her comment and try to get Zayn to do the same, but that wasn't happening. "You shut the fuck up you c..." He begins. "Okay!!" You say pulling him inside before he causes anymore damage to his reputation.

One Direction Imagines And Preferences Book 4जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें