Cute couple moments - all

Niall: You allowed your body to be pulled back into his, a small hiss falling from your lips when your back was flushed against his bare cold chest. "C'mon Niall." You whined trying to inch away from his cool body but it didn't do much with his arm circled tightly around your waist, holding you in place. "I'm cold...just let me hold on t you." He mumbled hooking his chin over your shoulder and nuzzling his face in the crook of your neck. A sigh fell from your lips as you gave up trying to escape his hold, letting your warm limbs tangle with his cool ones, "You're lucky I like you a little." You muttered letting sleep take over you again and your eyes slowly began to flutter shut and you heard a chuckle make its way past his lips. "I think you like me more than a little bit [Y/N]." His words muffled against your skin and you could feel the smile form on his lips.

Louis: "Smile." He ordered cupping your face in his hands, forcing your eyes on him, "Don't want t see you frowning anymore." He mumbled, smoothing his thumbs over your cheeks. "Sorry." You spoke softly only making him shake his head in response. "Don't be sorry." He pressed his forehead to yours with a slanted smile on his lips, "I just want to see you smile before I go. Think that's possible?" He asked quietly still smoothing his thumbs over your cheeks as he stared into your saddened eyes while you shrugged your shoulders. "{Y/N]." He whined letting his hands fall from your face to circle your waist and pull you into him and nuzzling his face in your neck. "Smile!" He muttered between kisses to your skin while he trailed his lips further up your neck, "That's all I ever want t see." His words sounded muffled as his lips inched closer to yours. Before pressing his lips to yours he pulled away to look over your face and a smile formed on his lips once noticing the tiny smile on yours.

Liam: A chuckle fell from his lips as your head dropped onto his shoulder, "Tired already [Y/N]?" He asked peering down at you as you circled your arms around his middle, "We aren't even halfway through the movie." He said with a teasing smile as he draped his arm over your shoulder and pulling you in closer for a cuddle while you let out a yawn. "I know." You furrowed your brows, "I'm a terrible movie date." You grumbled only making another chuckle slip past his lips. "S'alright...I'll let it slide this time." He reached for the remote, switching the movie off and stretching his feet out in front of him. "Li you say that every single time." You glanced up at him with a dopey grin. "I know." He leaned in pressing his lips to yours quickly, "Now stop talking yeah...thought you were sleepy. That's the only reason I turned the film off."

Zayn: He walked his fingers quickly up Gavin's leg only causing the little boy to let out a squeal of laughter as he brought his hands up to cover his face. The sound of his laughter easily turned up the corners of Zayn's lips. "Daddy!" The little boy exclaimed through his fit of laughter as he continued to be tickled by the prodding fingers. "I missed you." Zayn muttered after stopping his tickle assault to swoop the little boy into his arms. "I missed you more." Gavin grinned, his tongue peeking through the space of his teeth as he circled his arms around his father's neck. With furrowed brows Zayn shook his head, "That's not even possible Gav." Only causing a giggle to fall from his lips while he nodded. "You take that Gav...or else m'gonna have to tickle you again." Zayn threatened, making a show by wiggling his fingers and watched the little boy's eye widen.

Harry: His fingers trailed up your thigh and back down slowly as he kept his eyes trained on you, "You know one day you'll be able to say it back..."He said with tiny smile as your eyes raked over his face, "It may not be tomorrow or even 2 months from now...but one day you'll be able to." He shrugged allowing his eyes to fall from yours and onto his fingers and he walked them over to yours to lock your fingers. "S'weird though...because you may not actually say it aloud but I can tell you do. I can tell you love me even just a little bit from the smile that always appears on your lips when I come home." He spoke under his breath with the small smile still on his lips as he ran his thumb over the back of your hand.