He makes you dinner - all

Louis: You glanced up from the plate with your nose scrunched up, "Uh Lou...what is it?" You asked and he shot you a wide grin. "S'your favorite babe." He smiled as he slid into his seat and began fixing his own plate. You tore your eyes from his happy ones to stare down at your plate for a moment, "Chicken parmesan?" You questioned letting your eyes trail back up to see him nodding, "Louis why does it look like this?" You asked biting down on your lip to push down your giggle as he shrugged. "I may have left it in the oven for too long...but its good I swear, I tried a bit of it before you came in." He picked up his fork and went to dig into the food but not before looking up at you through his lashes, "C'mon babe eat it...I promise its good." He said between a small chuckle.

Niall: "You cooked?" You questioned with furrowed brows as you tossed you bag on the counter before following him into the kitchen. "Surprised that I cooked or something?" He peered over his shoulder with a hint of laughter in his voice. "Well...yeah kinda. We always eat out." You shrugged your shoulders before moving in closer to him so you could encircle your arms around his back, "What did you make anyway because it actually smells pretty good." You rested your chin on his shoulder as you stood a bit on your tiptoes. "Stir fry...you know you can just go sit down right [Y/N]?" He asked with a raised brow as he turned around in the embrace and quickly pressed his lips to yours, "I planned t bring it out t you once everything was done babe...so sit."

Liam: "Mommy!" Noah exclaimed as he ran out the kitchen with his shirt covered in flour, "We made you dinner. Come eat." He said happily extending his matching flour covered hand out for you to hold. You let him pull you into the kitchen and you found Liam peeking in the oven. "Look daddy, mommy's home. We eat." Noah said, pulling you over to where Liam stood. "S'not done yet, little man." Liam said chuckling a bit as he used the back of his hand to wipe at the bit of flour on his cheek and Noah frowned with his lower lip jutted out. "But m'hungry." "Yeah Li...we're hungry. Give us food." You playfully pouted only causing him to roll his eyes. "Pizza's almost done. No worries."

Zayn: He leaned over the couch shooting you a slanted smile once your gaze turned to him, "C'mon get up." He said reaching over and pushing your hair away from your face. "Oh what I'm no longer banned from the kitchen area?" You asked with a raised brow causing him to let out a small chuckle. "I just wanted it t be a surprise." He pressed his lips to the top of your head after you sat up on the couch. "Yeah yeah yeah...now lets go eat because I'm starving since I had no kitchen access." You said biting back a smile as you rose up from your seat and led the way to the kitchen with him laughing behind you.

Harry: "You made mac and cheese?" You asked with a smile on your face, "This is from the box innit?" You chuckled and he scoffed as he reached into the cabinet to pull out the plates. "Funny. And no, I actually made this. S'better than the last time too." He mumbled as he began to pile some food on the plates, "Even made you a cake. Think I didn't make the cake as well?" He peered over his shoulder with a raised brow and you shot him a smile. "I dunno...gonna have to taste it first t see if I think you actually made it H. " You joked and he scoffed once again. "I'm only kidding Harry. No but seriously...if this mac and cheese isn't good you can no longer try and make it."