Childhood memories - all

Harry: "I remember sitting out here when we first moved into this house," Harry says as you sit in the tree house that remained in the tree in the backyard. "I used to sit up here when I got sad about mom and dad or when Gemma was being a bitch or when Robin tried to get me do something I didn't want to. I guess, I guess I sat up here to get away from everything" Harry explained, looking around at the place he spent so much time in. "I had my first kiss up here... it was so awkward" he laughs and you smile because you love it when he shares childhood memories. "I had my first kiss in a tree house too. It was during spin the bottle and with this boy who had liked me since the first grade... it was awful" you laugh and Harry smiled. "See, we were meant to be together" he told you and you smiled. "Here, let's redo both our first kisses" Harry says, pulling out the old coke bottle he stashed in the tree house before sitting across from you. "Totally mean to be together" you affirm when the bottle lands on you during the first spin, leaning across the space to press your lips to Harry's.

Liam: "I got flustered" Liam protests as his mother explains to you a particularly embarrassing story from his childhood. "You... pissed yourself" you wheeze, leaning against Geoff as you laugh. "She was older and hot and I liked her! I got embarrassed" Liam defends and you just burst out laughing harder. "It's not funny! They bullied me harder after that" Liam snaps, storming from the room and into his backyard. You find him in his tree house, sitting in the corner with his knees to his chest. "I wouldn't have embarrassed you... I would have given you a wet nap" you promise, crawling into the space between his open knees before pressing a kiss to his lips.

Niall: "I didn't like potatoes when I was little" Niall groaned and you laughed as you looked through an old photo album of his. "I thought that by being the potato captain, mom would let me get away with not eating potatoes" he explains and you giggle again. "You're Irish, how is that possible?" you gasp. "Ok, ok... I'm sorry. When I was little I didn't want to eat my vegetables so mom had to bribe me with chocolate milk" you offer and he bursts out laughing. "That defeats the purpose of eating vegetables," he gasps and you frown. "Yeah well, so what captain potato" you defend, sticking your tongue out at him. "Just me and the chocolate milk girl here, eating potatoes and vegetables" Niall tweets, a photo of you holding up chocolate milk and him wearing a pillowcase as a cape.

Louis: He tells you about the days his sisters were born, and how with every new sister he got, the more sad he was knowing he wouldn't be getting a brother. Knowing now how much he loves the girls now he always feels bad for not wanting them.

Zayn: He always tells you stories of all the games he used to have to play by himself since he was the only boy, and none of the girls wanted to play with him.