Fight turns dirty - tommo

Louis:  You're sitting on Louis couch, waiting for his return from a day at the studio. His texts have been short and curt throughout the day, a warning that he's not very happy. You hear the engine of his Porsche shut off in the garage and you brace yourself for his return. You sit on the couch for several minutes, staring through the TV wondering why Louis hasn't entered the house yet. You hear the door of his Porsche slam loudly and you wince. The garage door opens suddenly and Louis is stepping over the threshold when you look up. The muscles in his arm flex as he pulls the door shut behind him, the sound rattling the doorframe before he stalks towards the stairs. "Louis... is everything alright?" you ask, turning onto your knees to watch him move through the house. He doesn't answer and before he reaches the first step, your small hand has wrapped around his wrist softly. "Don't... just fuckin don't" he hisses, trying to wrench his arm from your grasp but you're hold in unyielding. "Louis... just talk to me. Maybe I could help" you offer softly, flinching when he turns towards you. "I don't want to talk about it, what part of that don't you understand?" he questions harshly as his eyes scan your face. "Just talk to me Lou... that's what I'm here for, to help you. I can't do that if you won't talk to me," you say again, hoping to break through the tough exterior your boyfriend has put up. "You can't just fuckin let it go can you?" he seethes, flipping his hand around to grip your wrist and drag you up the stairs. You stumble behind him as he quickly makes his way down the hall towards his bedroom, staggering forward as he swings you around him onto the bed. You flop back against the mattress as he starts pulling your clothes from your body, tossing the material onto his hardwood floors before he's pulling his own clothes off. You watch him, swallowing the lump in your throat at the hard look behind his usually soft eyes. He climbs onto you, hands pushing your legs apart as he crawls between them. "Louis?" you question, fingers shaking at the silent form of your boyfriend hovering over you. He shakes his head before thrusting into you. At the strangled gasp falling from your lips, Louis gives you a brief moment to adjust before he's pushing against you harder as he continues thrusting into you. You grip his back, nails digging into his tanned skin as he thrusts into you harder and faster. Your moans and gasps are the only thing filling the room, as Louis is completely silent above you; a tall tell sign that he's angry. Thighs quivering as you climax, your eyes lock on his as his mouth falls open in a gasp. A strangled gasp spills from his lips as he climaxes, the only noise he's made the whole time. He pulls out and falls to your side, pulling your body into his as he presses a sweet kiss to your temple.