Trapped in his arms - all

Niall: His chest was pressed to your back as he trapped you in between his arms against the kitchen counter, "We can finish this up later." He mumbled, running his nose against the side of your neck. You turned over in his arms with a raised brow, "Well 'we' weren't doing anything in the first place." You smirked and he let out a low chuckle. "We could have been." He whispered before leaning in and pressing his lips to yours softly. His hands fell from the counter onto your hips and he gave them a squeeze, "C'mon we can finish this later...promise I'll help." He spoke against your lips as his fingers slipped under your shirt and pressed into your skin.

Liam: "I don't want you to leave yet." He spoke softly jutting out his lower lip as he looked over his shoulder at you. With a shrug of your shoulders you sat up on the bed, "I would stay if I didn't have work in the morning." You ran your fingers through your hair quickly before you made to get off the bed but was stopped by his weight coming down on you. His hands placed on either side of your head as he kept you lying on the bed underneath him, "We can sleep early and I'll even wake you up in the morning so you'll be early...just stay babe. I just...I just really missed you [Y/N]." He furrowed his brows and you sighed with a quick nod. "That was easy." He mumbled a smile breaking out on his lips.

Louis: "I'm waiting." He cocked his head to the side with a smirk on his lips as your rolled your eyes. You attempted to slip out of the bathroom but his arms closed you in against the sink. "I'm not saying sorry Louis." You crossed your arms over your chest and his brows shot up in amusement before he pressed his body a little closer to yours. "Then I guess we'll just be in here until you do." He shrugged lifting one of his hands up to trail his finger up and down your neck teasingly, a small chuckle leaving his lips as you shivered a bit. He leaned in replacing his tongue with his finger, biting down every so often just to hear the gasp slip past your lips, "Lou..." You sighed and you felt him smile against your skin, "sorry okay...quit dicking about." You pushed at his chest and he looked up with a grin.

Zayn: With your back pressed against the front door he placed his hands on either side of your head, inching in closer until there was barely any apace between your faces, "I don't think we're making it to this party on time." He whispered, his eyes darting to your lips quickly and you shrugged your shoulders with a small giggle. "Should I take this off before anything?" You questioned with a raised brow, watching as his eyes fell from your lips to rake over the little dress and a noise rose from the back of his throat. He bit down on his lip shaking his head, "We don't have time...we'll just push it up yeah." He mumbled before pressing his lips to yours roughly and his hands fell from barricading your head onto your thighs where he began pushing the dress up quickly.

Harry: With his arms forbidding you to move he leaned in until his lips were pressed to your ear, "That wasn't nice." He spoke in his usual drawly tone before pulling away a bit to look down at your smirking lips, "Get me worked up then leave me all high and dry in the middle of a party...its mean [Y/N]." He shook his head, leaning in to run his nose along the side of your face, "I wouldn't do that to you." He whispered, "I would have kept going even if we were in the middle of a party." His lips connecting with your jaw before he began nipping at it making a small gasp fall from your lips, "Guess I'm just not as mean as you are huh." He spoke against your skin, letting one of his arms fall to hem of your dress.