Fans see you with Lux - Louis

Louis: "Look at all of those crazy people Lux," you say, as the both of you look out of the studio window. Lou had dropped the toddler off at your house for the day, but seeing as though you would have been at home by yourself you decided to take her to the studio to see her favorite boys. She beats her tiny palms on the window as the girls outside of the studio 'awe' and start taking pictures. "What are you two doing?" Louis asks, walking up behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist. The crowed of girls go mad. They scream and take continuous pictures as Louis presents himself in front of the window. "Just observing, right babe?" You acknowledge. Lux turns away from the window and giggles as she recognizes Louis's face. Holding her arms out in his direction, she climbs into his grasp as he takes her from you. The screams get louder and you are unsure as to why the sight of a guy holding a baby was so scream worthy. "I don't know how you can rehearse with all of these people outside," you say, turning back to the window, as the girls continue to scream at the sight of Louis holding Lux. "Just used to it I guess." He hands Lux back to you after leaving a kiss on her head and gets back to rehearsing. She waves to him as he walks away and then concentrates back on you. "Look Lux, they're still taking pictures," you show her, turning so she can see all of the fans cameras. She giggles and waves as the flashes continue. "I think that's enough superstar." You walk away from the window, leaving the fans obviously disappointed as a loud "NOO" shoots through the walls. "What now Miss Lux?" You inquire of the little girl. She holds her hand out in the direction of the boys rehearsal area. "I don't think we are welcomed over there, try something else," you explain to her. It's then that she wiggles down out of your arms and begins to run across the room. She reaches the center of the boy's rehearsal, starring directly up at Louis. "...just like the first time, push your....yes, ma'am?" She giggles, knowing she had interrupted his solo, and reaches her arms up at him. He shakes his head at her intelligence, and lifts her from the ground. "Now who put you up to this?" He asks her with a cheeky smile. She immediately turns and points in your direction. "Absolutely not!" You shout from the couch across the room, holding your hands up. "So you're calling this small childlike angel a liar?" He questions. "Yes," you answer simply, a laugh following. "Lux I think you're going to have to stay over here, and away from the mean lady," Louis explains to the little girl, playfully shaking his head at you to make her laugh. She wiggles around in agreement as she joins the rest of the rehearsal.