Home invasion - zayn

Zayn: "Keep your mouth shut," says the masked man behind the gun that's pointed directly at you. You say absolutely nothing and locking your hands behind your back. "Where's your safe?" He asks. "We don't have one," you say shaking your head. He slaps the gun across your face and you fall to the floor. As he walks over to the window to close the blinds you dial Zayn on your cellphone, turning the volume down, and placing your phone under your kitchen table where it can't be seen. "Get up!" He shouts pulling you up from the floor. "Go," he says sticking the gun in your back. "Where do you want me to go?" You ask. "Where's the money?" He asks glaring at you. Looking over to your phone you can see that Zayn has picked up the phone and has heard what is happening. You do your best to stall until he can get someone to the house to help you. "We don't keep anything you would be interested in here," you explain. "You're testing my patience girl, don't make me have to use this," he says waving the gun in front of your face. After about ten minutes of stalling you hear sirens outside. You don't think, you just run. You run out of the front door and into Zayn's arms who is standing behind one of the police cars. 

One Direction Imagines And Preferences Book 4जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें