The first 'i love you' - all

Harry: You're walking down the path in Kensington Gardens towards the Peter Pan statue. You're swinging your laced hands back and forth as you walk, twirling under Harry's arm as you enter the cleared way and stop in front of the bronze statue. "The boy who wouldn't grow up" you read aloud before you twirl around the statue as Harry watches with a smile. "I love you" he says suddenly and you stop as you look at him. "I love you too" you say, wrapping your arms around his waist as you take in the peacefulness of the moment.

Liam: "And this one?" you ask, holding up the new Hogwarts t-shirt you wanted to purchase to replace the one you ruined. He chuckles, wrapping an arm around your shoulders as he presses his lips to the curls at your temple. "I love you" he says easily and you smile shyly. "Why, because I'm a dork?" you question and he shrugs. "Just one of the many reasons" he assures you and you grin. "I love you too Lili" you say later that day when you catch him checking out a new Batman t-shirt.

Niall: "Thanks for coming with me" Niall says to you as you wait for your food to arrive at Bobby's birthday dinner. "No problem... thanks for asking me" you say back with a small smile. Niall watches you as you talk with his father, laughing at something he's said and he smiles. "I love you" he says quietly, leaning into you so only you can hear his admission. "I love you too Niall James" you say back just as quietly. He blushes while nudging your nose with his before leaning back as your food arrives.

Louis: He ended a phone call one night with "I love you". You were stunned, you had only been dating for a month. However, you knew Louis wouldn't say the words unless he meant them.

Zayn:  You had been away from each other ever since the two of you had gotten together, but still had regular Skype dates. He said it about a month into the relationship, as he looked into your eyes through the computer screen. A smile immediately found its way onto your face as you blow him a kiss and tell him that you love him too.