Christmas with the family - N

Niall: You stand in the doorway, arms wrapped around yourself as Niall makes footprints in the snow. Your father is in the living room, leaving behind a scrap of red velvet and eating the Christmas cookies your little brother had left out. Niall's dad is outside, waiting for the signal to ring the bells. You smile because Niall is trying so hard to make this a great Christmas for your little brother, despite your parents pending divorce and your mother's noticeable absence from the house Niall had rented for your families. "I heard the sleigh bells last night Niall... Santa was totally here" the three year old gushes, tugging on Niall's pajama bottoms as he fixes breakfast. "You did, that's awesome buddy" Niall smiles, throwing you a wink before lifting your brother up. "I think I saw footprints outside... wanna go check them out?" Niall asks, carrying the little boy down the hall to bundle him up. "I saw his footprints and we even made a snowman!" Becker grins, shaking off the snow and you smile while handing him a cup of hot chocolate. "That's really awesome, go look what dad found in the living room" you tell him, watching as he runs off and you look to Niall. "Thanks for making this so awesome for him" you say, wrapping your arms around his waist and Niall shrugs. "It was fun" he assures you, leaning down to press a kiss to your lips.