You call him crying - zayn

Zayn: Deep breaths in as you wait to hear his voice. Your tears had been falling for a solid hour before you could even make it to this point. "Hey, babe, what's up?" He answers, and your heart sinks. "Babe?" He repeats once you don't say anything in reply. You take another deep breath in, letting it out slowly. "Everything alright?" "I have to tell you something," you begin, your brows furrowing as you take yet another deep breath in. "What is it?" He questions, his voice more serious. "Last night something happened." "What is that supposed to mean?" You didn't want to do this. You wanted to end this call and run away. That seemed like a better option than this. "Things happened." "What are you talking about?" "I had sex with someone last night," you reveal, your voice almost a whisper. The line goes dead and your head falls as the sobs flood in. You had fucked up, royally. You let your tears fall; knowing that you had to let them out or you were going to burst. You needed to talk to him. Your next three attempts at calling him back go ignored and you soon give up. He needed his space to let what you had just told him sink in. This was surely the end of your relationship. A relationship that you had worked so hard to keep going as strong as it was. You slowly get up from the floor as your phone rings. "Why?" An emotional voice says when you answer, saying nothing knowing he would want to talk first. "I don't have a good enough answer for you," you reply. He was crying. You had made him cry, just as you had made yourself cry. "Zayn, I'm sorry," you continue, knowing that was the last thing he wanted to hear. "I love you," he protested, his sadness turning to anger quickly. "I fucking love you!" He shouts again before a loud crash and the line goes dead once more. You try calling him back, but the 'number cannot be reached' message was the only thing you got in return. He had thrown his phone and broken it. You knew he would be furious with you. You were upset with you. You couldn't believe you had let yourself do this to him. He was easily the best thing to ever come into your life, yet you ruined it in one night. One mistake.