Sunrises - Liam

Liam: You and Liam had just got into an argument. You weren't happy that he was photographed kissing two girls. You knew they were fans, but it didn't make things much easier. You confronted him, and he was very short with you. You stormed out, and you were sleeping at your own flat, something you hadn't done in two months. You weren't really sleeping, more so crying. You had been crying for what felt like days. "What time is it?" you asked yourself. You looked over at your alarm clock. "Holy crap, it's 5:08 in the morning" you said out loud, not sure who you were telling. You got up and went in the bathroom. Your face was red and your eyes looked exhausted. You knew you and Liam would get past this, but it was still difficult to take. You heard your front door creak open and you froze. You were almost sure you had locked that door. You coward in your bathroom and you heard your bedroom door open. "Y/N?" you heard Liam's voice call out after he notices you not in the bed. "Liam?" you whispered from your bathroom, and he appeared in the doorway. "Gorgeous... I am so..." he was standing there. He looked frustrated, like he had been planning something to say but it all fell apart. You didn't need to hear him talk to know what he was saying. You jumped at him and wrapped your arms around his neck. "I love you" Liam said passionately. You nodded and whispered "Ditto". You could feel his cheek smile against your neck and he pulled you in tighter. You two broke apart and looked at each other. "The sun rises in five minutes" Liam said, looking at the clock on your bathroom wall. "Let's get seats" you smiled. You sat at the picture window in your flat, which was on the 15th storey, and watched the sun come up together.