Tears

Fern's POV

Yesterday was the most beautiful wedding that I have ever been to. Today was really hard because it was a funeral. Me and my family walked to the glass coffin that held my mom inside.

Each of us were carrying something in our hands. Semira was carrying tulips well Calix was carrying Fluffy's dog bowl. Rhys was carrying the same flowers he had brought me last night that I gave to him the first time I told him I liked him.

In my arms was my dad's sticky note and my mom's favorite yellow coffee cup. It was everything I had kept to remember them. The flowers were for myself. They are a meaning to my pass life. I am a vampire and it's time to let go. I had to let go.

Each of us put the items in the glass casket. They opened it up and my body boiled with hunger. Just her flesh smelled amazing. No wonder vampires have to hunt to get every last drop of blood. I was starving for hers. It was impulsive to resist.

We placed everything in gently as possible. Once we placed it I couldn't help but look at how pale she has become. We have drained her blood for all these years. It's not fair to make her suffer for any longer. She looks so peaceful in this state.

I told her everything that happened at the wedding and every detail about today. I knew she could still hear me but I know she would never answer. This was a silence that was hard to bare. No answer, no smile, and no response. Her body was limp.

My mom would probably take an analysis of this situation and figure out the best way to resolve it. I am going to miss her so much. Tears we're falling down my eyes. I grabbed my mom's body and held her close to me. I brushed her hair in my hands.

I fixed a few strands of hair and put it behind her ear. I cradled her body as I looked at her body. She had so many white hairs. I showed my fangs and I sunk them slowly on the crook of her neck. I started draining her blood until her very last breath.

Tears we're falling down my face and onto her body. She long sleep was now over. I placed her body back in the glass casket as she laid down dying by every gulp I took. We closed the glass coffin once I finished drinking her dry. Blood was coming out of her vains.

We all turned to walk away as the coffin started on fire. It was a traditional vampire funeral. Everything I did now was to start my life as a vampire. I was the last one out of the room. As I was closing the doors as her casket was burning with her and the objects inside it I couldn't help say "I love you mom."

Tears we're coming down my eyes as I held onto the door hands of both doors. I was sobbing so much. I looked at my mom and she had blood tears coming out of her eyes. She was crying just like I was. I took a deep breath and I closed the doors in front of me. I am starting my full vampire life to the fullest.

The End