Hangout

Fern's POV

Me and the girls were at the bistro getting pizza for them. I had brought me some avocado toast with sautéed mushrooms. We we're sitting at the booth talking about our classes. We just wanted to hangout after school today. It was very exhausting.

Just as we we're talking about our classes Gideon jumped over the back of the booth and landed right beside me on the seat. "Hey girls" he said to us. He had his arm above me. It was laying on the booth.

I was nervous to be close to somebody I just met. Gideon grabbed a slice of pizza and took a bite. I watched him look down at what I was eating. I watched him make a disgusted face. "Why would you eat that" said Gideon. "I'm vegan" I said shyly.

I knew that most people would be disgusted by this. "Why don't you eat this instead" said Gideon. "She doesn't want to" said Alieen who stuck up for me. "Yeah leave her alone" said Daisy. I watched as he rolled his eyes. "Okay it's Leticia's choice" he said.

I saw him look at me well the girls gave him a dirty look. I just looked down not able to speak. I couldn't even stand up for myself. I watched as he grabbed another slice of pizza and devour it. I just stayed quiet and ate my delicious meal.

"You guys should have seen the fashion show" said Daisy. "How was it" said Alieen. I looked at her since I was interested to hear about the school fashion show. "It was amazing" said Daisy excitedly. I knew she wanted to tell us all about it. "Was it girls in skimpy clothing" said Gideon as he had food in his mouth. Daisy looked disgusted by him.

"No" she said looking at him like he was a pig. "Lame" he said with his mouth open. I was able to see all the food when he talked. I was uncomfortable with seeing that. Daisy rolled her eyes at him. I knew she hated being interrupted like that. I mean I would be too. I just wouldn't speak up about it.

I took another bite of my toast when Gideon turned to look at me. "Would you be apart of that fashion show" said Gideon. "Probably not" I said shaking my head. I would be too nervous to be in front of everyone. "I think you would look great" said Gideon. I quickly looked down to the ground.

I wasn't expecting him to say that. "Don't push your ego" said Daisy. I could tell she was over Gideon and his actions. It was hard for me to be comfortable with this. I kept eating my avocado toast. This was very unexpected of Gideon to say all this.

"Come on Leticia you should try this" said Gideon. After he said that he tried to put the pizza into my mouth. "Gideon" said Daisy as Alieen said "stop it." Just then I heard the bell from the bistro door ring and the doors close soon after. "Gideon leave them alone" said a angry voice.

The four of us looked at who was talking. "Hey Rhys" said Gideon in a playful voice. I felt him twirl my hair with his finger from my pigtail when he talked to Rhys. "Do not let me repeat myself" said Rhys. "You don't have to act all tough" said Gideon.

Gideon stands up and leaves the table. Rhys looks at me for the first time. "We should hangout more Leticia" said Gideon as he walked past him. It was so weird how they acted as if he was a commanding officer. Alieen and Daisy both kept their heads down.

"Thank you" I said nervously. I started to play with my fingers as I spoke to him. My head was pointed at the floor as I spoke. Rhys looked me up and down and walked away. I watched as Daisy and Alieen sighed. "He seems nice" I said quietly. They both nodded their heads.

"He acts scary and rude but he is polite and kind" said Alieen. "You just have to get to know him" said Daisy. I think that the statement was true. I couldn't judge a book by its cover. Who knows maybe Rhys is the same way. He just seems rude but he could be nose and I think it would be a nose surprise to see.

Rhys could be mysterious after all. He didn't even give me much attention. I'm not hurt by it because I like it when I have less attention on me. I just feel like if he cared so much about Gideon then maybe it would have affected him more since he was rude.

Daisy got our attention by talking about her fashion show. "We we're all wearing the cutest shoes" said Daisy as she showed us pictures as we chatted. I wasn't hungry anymore after what happened. I wish Gideon didn't ruin my appetite after trying to force feed me pizza like some deranged person.

I honestly loved the pink heeled boots that Daisy showed me on her phone. They we're high boots but I didn't care since they are gorgeous. I would kill to wear cute heeled boots like that. I wouldn't have any place to wear them too but I didn't care about that.

Daisy was so pumped for the next school fashion show. She couldn't stop talking about the shoes and the models they had to prepare for it. She was even one of them. I loved the outfits she was wearing that she had designed. I think the fashion club was good for her. I mean she was able to be creative.

I wanted to be just as comfortable with opening a greenhouse or a garden. I wanted to do the same thing I love too. I wish to be able to do all those things. I looked up and I saw Rhys leaving the Bistro with a cup of coffee. I thought that I should thank him for getting Gideon to leave us alone.