Introduction

Unknown's POV

"Fern come on" said my mom. I looked at them from the distance. I was sitting on the dried grass in the front yard. I didn't want to move into a new place. I loved my home here. I don't see why my parents wanted to move in the middle of nowhere.

"Why do we have to move" I complained. "Your father got a new job" said my mom. I looked at her annoyed of the situation. This wasn't fair at all. I'm leaving everything I know. Why couldn't they wait until I graduated. I'm going to miss everyone.

I knew that the next time I will be in my new school. "Come on honey you will love it" said my dad. I sighed hoping that they were right. I'm usually the shy type but I'm honestly so devastated that we have to move. I just had made amazing friends.

As I sat there I felt my dog Fluffy come and lay on my lap. I looked at my Japanese Spitz. She was a good size dog and I love her. She is still a puppy. "Come on Fern grab Fluffy for us" said my mom. I got up from the ground and picked her up.

I went to the car to put her in. Fluffy was overly excited about being in the car. I opened the door and put her on the seat. She scooted over so I could get in. I closed the door and leaned my head against the window. This was going to be such a long drive.

My parents got in and closed the doors and buckled right after. I put my seatbelt on ready to leave. I watched as we drove away from my house. When I was in the car I was reading a book. I do get car sick but I found a way to read without feeling dizzy.

I was reading a book called it starts with us. I love it so much that I cried once already and I am only four chapters into it. I love to read books because it makes me feel relaxed. I love my plants even more but I can't have them with me. They are a big part in my life and I wish I could be in my room.

As I was reading I started to get hungry. I got my bag and opened it to a big pocket. I pulled out my lunch from inside. I put my bag down and unloaded my lunch. I had it in my hands so I could start eating it. I'm a vegan so I also watch what I eat.

This morning I had a coffee and a piece of matcha doughnut. I love the food I personally make for myself. For lunch I made a PB&J banana bagel with cinnamon. In the car I made myself a matcha latte. I made all this before we left. I love my food.

I'm unlike my family in so many different ways. I read and want to open a flower shop. I'm a vegetarian. I wish to have a greenhouse one day. My parents want me to be a doctor just like them. They love to eat meat and they are focused on their work.

They love being social and going out to events. I like to be indoors with my plants. My parents force me to get out of my shell. I find it unfair and uncomfortable. I don't like a lot of small talk. I would rather hangout to who I am close with.

The long road was still ahead of me. I had no idea how things were going to turn out. I was laying down continuing to read. Who knows how this might end. I'm hoping to have some comfort along the way. That's all I really need for me.