Court

Rhys's POV

When the vampire court came I had no idea how things will turn out. I made Fern just stay at home again today. I wanted to keep her safe. I had to watch over Gideon because he has been invited into her house because of her father.

I don't want anything to happen when I am forced to stay here. Clove what's already come back to my life. Of course her best friends are Annabel and Dahlia immediately after they introduced themselves to her. Clove always had to be somebody's pet at least once.

My siblings asked me if I still love her. Of course the answer is no. I'm in love with Fern. I just had to say I moved on. I couldn't tell them that I am the reason Alieen is dying even faster. They think that we can't find a human to have in our capsule. They knew I was with a human girl and I'm glad everyone kept their mouth shut. I never knew Dahlia would be quiet about this kind of topic.

Just then I saw Annabel talking to Clove. Annabel would love to sink her teeth into anything. That's why people were so scared to have her as a friend. Annabel loves to announce death just like she welcomed it in when she killed Fluffy. She at least has the hardest time to have her followers follow her ways of killing without making a promise.

She likes to announce other people's demise. Speaking badly of the dead is her specialty. That's why nobody likes her except Dahlia. She has never been a relationship because of this. I don't blame guys for not going out with that psycho. She has the power to scare off every guy she meets.

I don't see how Clove can find her to be so cool. I understand that girls find each other differently but even my sisters are different from one another. I mean Neoma is adopted and has red hair as everyone else in my family has dark brown and black hair. At least Eleora keeps the house from falling apart. Neoma loves to make it difficult for her.

Eleora is known of the head of the house. I don't blame her because she deserves that title. She makes sure everyone is okay when our parents are gone. Our parents leave every month because of the twelve vampire courts and priests. My brother is gone but he is a blood hunter at hospitals so he moves around.

She has been here for everyone since our childhood. Eleora has taken in the twins Daisy and Alieen. Their father was a close friend of our father's. Eleora loves to take her title to the next level because she takes her craft very seriously. She performs everything around the Sepperin mansion.

Other vampires find Eleora to be a good acquaintance to be around. My sister is a good person and a lot of male vampires find her to be hot and perfect for being head of the household. She is basically our vampire queen when our parents are off on another one of the council meetings.

My adopted sister Neoma is unlike anyone is the manner. She reminds me of a punk emo girl. She likes to think she is ahead of Eleora. She may be powerful because of how old she is. She was a baby when my parents found her. She grew up just like the rest of us. It's weird to think that we we're once human. It was so many years ago.

Neoma likes to be dominant in every situation she is in. People see her like the outcast in our family. Neoma has a resemblance to being the black sheep of the family. She had always been rebellious. She sees herself being cool and chic. Everyone is different from when we kill.

Annabel is probably secretly making a new vampire clan because ours is currently boring her. I mean she is a monster in her very own ways. She kinda reminds me of Melantha who is hard to read. She uses this to her advantage. I need to always be on her good side. I'm more scared of her.

I'm not even close to their standards. I feel bad after every kill and I write poems after about how I felt. I'm not considered the scary vampire unlike Ezekiel. He is scary because he plays with his victims before he has to devour them. That's why he is a hunter.

Dahlia is another monster that I like to think of. Sometimes she lets her victims live so they can tell other people about her. Normally she can't do that anymore so we had to kill them for her. I don't want to keep dealing with her. It's hard enough when I want to be with Fern and she is around.

Clove is the exact opposite of her at least. She may want a invite to the mansion but she won't ever come. That's why she is a coward in my eyes. Alieen isn't a coward but she is more polite than anything. I'm glad she saved Fern that day even when she knew she was dying. I never would have loved her.

Alieen reads so much into her victims that she feels bad for them. Elora on the other hand isn't that polite. For instance she keeps the jewelry and shoes of her victims. She gets this from my mother. My mom teaches the younglings how to survive.

The new bloods are taught how to survive the right way. Talon and Dean were taught by her but they can't decide if he likes you or wants to kill you. Gideon was another student and he terrifies other vampires and he likes it. I hate him so much.

My father and Aidric both laugh hysterically after they eat their victims. After a feast they would throw a party. This is why we don't go and eat people. We just settle for a human capsule. I just hope they agree to let Fern live. I can't see her in pain again.