Sepperin

Fern's POV. Months later to our wedding day

It was our wedding day and I couldn't believe how much we have been through. The wedding colors were blush and sage green. It was a beautiful mix that made everything look so amazing. We invited everyone we knew. It was all on Rhys side.

Since everyone on my side is gone me and Rhys planned to have a empty seat for family and lost loved ones. It was to even passed away. There was a seat even for fluffy. It was for the people who couldn't be there. It was a special occasion since we missed everyone who had passed away.

Me and Rhys started the wedding with our own letters. It was our love letters to each other. We couldn't see one another because of tradition. We opened the letters right before we got married. I had mine write in my hand. I won't see Rhys's reaction of the letter that I had made for him.

I opened the letter ready to read it. Rhys put "Fern the only vampire I want to spend my life with. I couldn't survive two days when you were in danger. God knows that you wanted to be a vampire and especially a florist. Above that you will be my wife. Would you join me at the altar." I said every word out loud.

"You are my vampire, my desire, and all of my empire. I need no one else except you" said Rhys in his love letter. I loved his letter so much. I was in tears as I read out loud. Why does his have to be so perfect. I honestly simplified mine. His even had a small poem in his. It was so touching and heartfelt.

Mine was once I met him I stopped craving any attention. I only wanted him. Before I kept my head down and hid my hands in my sleeves. I was so shy that I was scared to be known. I told him that I truly only wanted him. I stopped searching because I was complete. That was my whole letter to Rhys.

We both have the same thoughts towards one another. Even in our marriage we already have plans. Rhys and me will live in my parents house. He provides the house and I provide the home. Rhys provides the food and I provide the meals.

Rhys provides the money and I provide the budget. He provides the protection well I provide the purpose. We have different roles and we switch them every once in a while. We both have equal values with only one goal in our minds,

When I finished rereading the letters I quickly got ready to walk down the aisle with my bridesmaids. As it was time to walk me and Rhys both held eye contact. I know I never met Rhys's parents but I hope they know their son is making me the happiest girl alive even when he had different morals.

Once we stood at the altar it was a blur. We did the regular human traditional vows. Of course this took a little bit longer since we have to repeat everything that Eleora had to say. I didn't mind it and neither did Rhys. I would be so shy to have the attention on me. I would hid my hands with my sleeves.

The only reason I couldn't was because Rhys was holding my hand after we had exchanged the rings. It was such a unique experience to feel everyone looking at us. I wasn't the old human girl I was. Now I seemed more mature and more confident. Rhys was the answer to all of that of course.

I don't know if Rhys saw me as hot or independent with my life put together. I feel like instead he got a hopeless romantic, clingy, overthinker, also very slow. I didn't like crowded places that much. Just knowing these few things are important to me.

Just like every occasion I did the flower arrangements because that's just who I am. I held his hands tightly in mine. I didn't want to zone out and make a fool out of myself. "I do" said Rhys. Eleora turned to me right on time. "I do" I said.

"Now you may kiss the bride" said Eleora. He pulled me in close and dipped me in front of everyone. "My vampireas" said Rhys as he kissed me on the lips. I was blushing as he called me his. I held onto him as everyone cheered aloud. This was the moment I was waiting for. I may be very young but I don't care.

We graduated high school a few days before Alieen and Talon's wedding. I already turned nineteen as well. Things were going by fast. I now had my own startup flower shop, garden, and even a greenhouse. Now I am happy to celebrate my husband.

As we turned to walk down the aisle I couldn't get over how much have changed. I missed my parents and Fluffy. My mom may be asleep but I think I want to put her to fully rest. It's been hard watching her sleep. Rhys will support me in anything I decide.

As we walked to the reception I couldn't help but have people eat and dance right away. Me and Rhys had our first dance and we let everyone else join in. Alieen and Talon we're dancing with us. Daisy and Dean were busy eating and talking. Eleora called for all the girls to come to the dance.

It was time for the bouquet toss. I got in position and I threw the flowers behind me. When I turned around it was Daisy who had caught it. We all cheered in excitement. "Your turn" teased Neoma. "Better for them" said Eleora as she looked at her sister. "Hey" said Neoma hurt.

"Not tonight" said Ezekiel. After a few hours everyone left. It was time to call it. Just before it was time Rhys pulled me to the center as music played from the speaker. We stayed to waltz for the rest of the night. "I love you" said Rhys as he twirled me. "I love you more" I said as I was back in his arms facing him. This was the moment that made it all worth it.