Soul

Fern's POV

I was hanging out with Alieen this time since Daisy was off at her fashion club. Alieen was showing me new books that she had got at the library. Me and her have been hanging out here often. The school library has a interesting selection.

All they have is the town history books. They didn't have anything else to read. I was glad they at least have something. I wasn't expecting anything extravagant but it was at least something. "Let's read" said Alieen. She loved this so much.

I showed her what I would have in my greenhouse. She thought my ideas were so beautiful. The books we were reading were about museums and ancient artifacts. She liked to call me her friend. She liked how I thought about a library being in this town too.

The idea sounded good to the both of us. Alieen does love her sister so she tries to support her. Even though she was at her club she couldn't help but talk about her. It's understandable since I never heard them talk about their parents before. I kinda wanted to know if they were just like me.

I just knew she loved these kinds of books. Alieen was eating some type of cut up meat. I couldn't tell what is was because she was reading a book in front of me. I think she didn't want to offend me. I still wanted to know what it was. It looked like a lot of juice was poring out of it.

It looked more like a dark red. To me it looked like blood but I think it was just seasoning. Or maybe some type of sauce. I was trying not to stare at Alieen eating her food so I started to look at mine. I had made me teami blends matcha greens and strawberry yoghurt bowl.

I loved having yummy food and a perfect book. I still was thinking about opening a flower shop. I couldn't stop myself from thinking about it. I love flowers so much. I would like to give them to other people so they can enjoy the same beautiful thing.

The earth has grown beautiful plants and I think they are perfect for everyone to have. After we finished reading me and Alieen we're ready to go home. Daisy was still held up at the fashion show. Me and Alieen threw our lunch away and walked down the stairs to the student parking lot.

It's the closest way to walk to the neighborhood. As we we're walking I saw a group of people hanging out by a car. "Alieen" called one of them. We both looked towards the car that the group was at. We both stopped in our tracts. She looked happy to see them. She walked towards them.

I kept my head down since I was feeling nervous. "Talon" said Alieen happily as she went to go kiss him on the lips. I got really uncomfortable for watching that. It wasn't my place to watch them do that. I started to rub my arms hoping nobody saw me watch them kiss. I didn't want to make eye contact with Talon after that.

I heard her say his name at least. "Hey guys this is my new friend Fern" said Alieen. I looked to the group who was looking at me. I never got so nervous until now. "Hey Fern. Is that what you like to be called. It's a very interesting name" said a red headed guy. I looked up to him not knowing what to say. I didn't know what he meant by that.

"Well my whole name is Fern Leticia Gardova" I told him. "I will call you Leticia" said the guy. I looked to him confused but he seemed so set on the idea that I didn't want to say anything to him. "Just call her by her real name" said Alieen. He looked unimpressed.

I watched as Alieen rolled her eyes. "This is Gideon Silva" said Alieen as she gave him an annoyed look. "These are more of my friends" said Alieen. I looked at all of them not able to see how they hangout together. Talon makes sense since you can tell they are dating each other. I mean the kiss was obvious.

"She looks sweet" said a girl. I watched as she looked at another girl and then back at me. The second girl had her arm around this one guy who didn't even look at me at all. It looked like a big hangout group. It seemed that they liked to just hangout alone.

"This is Annabel Diaspro" said Alieen who was talking about the girl who called me sweet. Alieen was about to talk about the second girl but she cut her off immediately. "I am Dahlia Gregg and this guy beside me is Rhys Sepperin" said the second girl.

There was so many people that I couldn't keep track of all of them. It was so hard to remember everyone's name exactly. They seemed very different from each other. Rhys seemed annoyed with Dahlia because he tried to take her arm off of him. He looked quiet.

He looked mean for some reason. It could have been that he didn't want to be here. "I hope some day they can all be as close as we are" said Alieen. I nodded my head as I played with my fingers. "Come on Leticia we should hangout" said Gideon. I looked down unsure of how I feel about it.

"Guys come on she is shy" said Alieen as she came to hug me. "We can make her feel welcome" said Talon. "Thank you" I said shyly. I saw as he nodded his head politely. Alieen smiled brightly at him. I think she cared about him more then she lead on.

"Too bad you couldn't meet Dean thoran" said Annabel. "Who is that" I asked her. They all stayed quiet until Alieen spoke up again. "Daisy's boyfriend" said Alieen. I was happy to hear that but it turned out I'm the single one in the group. I didn't mind because now I know more people.