"......The outer skin."

After all, it's the same thing.

I anxiously looked at Seth and Arban. Doesn't it hurt a lot when you peel the skin?

I think the outer skin refers to the skin.

"It must hurt."

"It hurts."

Cade replied.

"Can't you not do it?"

You don't have to do it if it hurts you. Why do you even have to prepare for the pain?

"It's a must."

"Why?"

"Because that's the way to become an adult."

Adult? I opened my eyes wide. Do you mean they're going to become an adult when they shed the skin?

Then, it seems that what we have been talking about so far is preparation for the two of them to become full-fledged werebeast.

Arban grinned.

"When are you going to grow?"(Arban)

"......I will grow soon."(Irene)

"Ah, yes, yes."(Arban)

Arban, who had eaten all the food, drank his drink obnoxiously. As the cup bottomed out, there was a sound of sucking in the air.

"Visit Hestia soon."(Cade)

"Yes, got it."

Seth answered.

Adult. The word was floating around in my head.

It's been half a year since I was born out of an egg. Spring has passed and now it is early summer.

I'm getting taller little by little, but no obvious change is seen. If those two are preparing to become adults, when will I grow up?

Feeling my uneasiness, Helena stroked my hair.

"Don't be in a hurry. The time will soon come for you too, Irene."

Instead of answering, I nodded.

"Would you like to change your clothes when you're done eating? Cade is taking a family picture today."

* * *

As soon as breakfast was over, I rushed into my room.

"Rodaria!!"

"Miss Irene, if you rush like that, you'll fall."

"That's not the problem!"

I was in a hurry. I need to get ready and go!

As I stomped my feet in place, Rosaria looked at me curiously. I was out of breath because I came running in a hurry.

"Speak slowly."

"Family photo!"

"Did the head of the family say that you were taking a family photo today?"

"Yes!"

"That's great! I was prepared because he told me in advance."

Rosaria opened the closet. Inside, clothes I had never seen before wrapped in plastic, were hung, It was a one-piece dress that looked formal compared to the clothes worn for everyday life.

When did you prepare this without me knowing?

"Look at this, Miss Irene. It's so pretty, isn't it? The mixture of purple and black seems to represent the color of our family, so I prepared this."

"Wow, it's really pretty. But do I need only to change clothes?"

"Yes. For the technical part, it's said that experts were coming for a business trip."

It seemed that Cade was fully prepared, even calling in people from outside

"A professional photographer is coming, too."

"Wow, it's going to look great."

"I told them in advance to prepare a separate use for the frame."

Rosaria winked her eye. I covered my mouth because I thought I was going to scream with emotion.

"Rodaria is the best!"

Rosaria smiled broadly as I gave her a thumbs up.

I quickly changed my clothes. The dress strangely matched the color of my hair.

My hair was so white that I was worried that it would stand out, but it was a useless worry.

"Then, shall we go? We're going to take a family photo in the garden. The weather today is so nice, it's the perfect place."

"Let's do it. If it comes out beautifully, anything is fine."

With Rosaria, I headed to the garden I watch every day. When I came down to the area, the outsiders were moving in perfect order.

They all seemed to be experts called by Cade.

I found a large camera placed in the middle of the garden. They were taking our photo with that.

My heart was pounding.

⊱⋅