Arban, who was taking a big bite of the cheese-topped pasta, covered his mouth as if laughing at me.

"It's fun eating together. The atmosphere is bright thanks to Irene."

"Right."

Ian briefly said. I was so surprised to see him agreeing that I missed the fork from my hand.

Clink.

While I looked at him in a daze, Ian looked at the fork I missed while eating a bite from his plate and with a serious expression he said.

"It's a problem that the power is weak. You can't even lift a fork properly. That's why."(Ian)

He took a piece of smoked roast duck and held it out to me.

"You should eat."(Ian)

"......Hiccup."

"That's how you are going to grow bigger."

"Yes, thank you."

Ian, who hadn't liked me the whole time since we met at the front of the manor, has changed.

What happened last night?

Ian looked at me carefully as I ate the meat, and this time he began to put crispy fried shrimp on the plate.

"Eat this too."

"Yes."

Starting with that, Ian continued to serve food on my plate.

I can't eat all of this by myself.

I let out a sigh as I watched the food pile up, and Helena heard it and laughed.

"You must be embarrassed. Probably because of what he heard in the office yesterday."

"...In the office?"

What did he hear that suddenly changed him like this? He changed overnight and is treating me so well that I can't get used to it.

While under pressure from the food barrage made by Ian, Helena opened her mouth.

"Come to think of it, isn't it time for Seth and Arban to molt?"

"That's right."

Seth replied yes. I listened to the words I had never heard before.

What is molt?

"Oh, is it already time for that?"(Cade)

"What are you doing not paying attention to the kids?"(Helena)

When Cade reacted as if he had forgotten, Helena nagged at him.

"We almost got in trouble. I can't believe you forgot such an important thing."(Helena)

Everyone but me seemed to know what molting was.

I raised my hand and all eyes were focused on me.

"What's wrong?"

Cade looked at me.

"What is molting?"

"Oh, it must be your first time hearing it. It's literally peeling off the skin."

"......What?"

Peel off what? Skin?

I was taken aback. It was because, for a moment, I imagined something terrifying. Ian shook his head as my complexion turned white.

"She won't understand when you explain it like that. Simply put, it's removing everything you don't need."

"Something you don't need? What don't you need?"