"Huh?"

"I'll make sure to bury it in the ground as soon as possible."

"What's that."

There was a big laugh coming from me. My heavy sinking heart became a little light.

I gradually closed my eyes with Cade's patting. I thought I would never sleep today, but it was like magic.

That's how I fell asleep.

* * *

Flash.

When I woke up, I was alone in bed. I jumped up and looked at the empty place. It's still morning, did he already leave?

"Daddy......"

I called Cade in a small voice. No answer was heard. I shouted out loud again.

"Daddy!"

"You're up."

Then the door opened and Cade came in. He seemed to be in the office outside the bedroom.

It had been a while since he had woken up. He had already washed up and changed his clothes.

"I thought you were gone."

"You're still a baby. How have you slept alone all this time?"

"That's because of Rosaria..."

Come to think of it, what happened to Rosaria? She must have been really surprised to see that I was not in the room this morning. Besides, yesterday, I sent Rosaria back over and over again, saying I could sleep alone.

When I stopped my words and my expression became serious, Cade asked back as if asking to continue my words.

"What about Rosaria?" (Cade)

"What if Rosaria doesn't find me?" (Irene)

"Oh, that's what you're talking about. She's already made a fuss."

"Al-already?"

"She came over with an ashen face early in the morning."

"Ugh."

I stiffened up and Cade shook his head.

"You'd better stop worrying about Rosaria for now and wash up first."

"Yes."

Let's wash up first and think about it later. I entered the bathroom.

To my surprise, the bathroom had everything I needed for washing. It seemed that Cade had not forgotten to take care of it.

I stepped up the stairs with all my might.

In the past, when I climbed up like this, I could only see the top of my head, but now I can see my entire face.

After brushing my teeth and washing my face, I wiped it with a towel.

Where is the lotion?

As I was looking around, Cade, who was waiting in front of me, held out a round barrel.

"Looks like you're looking for this."

"Yes, that's right! Daddy is the best."

I dipped a lot of lotion and applied it.

Chop. chop. chop.

I was rubbing my cheeks with my palms, and Cade stared at me.

"What?"

"Here."

"Uh?"

Cade reached out and rubbed the forehead right above my nose bridge.

"You didn't spread everything."

"Again?"

"I see you do this often."

"No."

"You just said 'again' with your mouth."

"......"

"Who said they won't lie from now on?"

That was... There was nothing to say. However, since there is no mirror, it is unavoidable that I cannot apply it meticulously.

"Only once in a while."

"That's what we call getting into trouble."

"Ugh."

But where are the clothes?

I looked around to find a change of clothes. It's kind of weird to go out wearing pajamas.

"What are you looking for?"

"Daddy, where are my clothes?"

"......"

"......There's none?"

I guessed he had prepared everything including washing up and lotion, but he forgot my clothes.

Cade meekly admitted.

"I forgot."

I thought that he was organized, but he didn't seem to care too much for details. There's no helping it. I just have to go back with this.

I stood in front of the mirror and straightened my slightly frizzy hair with my hands.

Cade was watching it.

I don't know why, but it seemed like he was amazed that I was doing this.

"It's all over."

This is not bad. Although it was too different compared to what Rosaria usually did with my hair.

Growl.

There was a loud fluctuation in the bedroom. I flinched. He probably heard it, right? There's only the two of us in the room, so he definitely heard it.

Cade let out a windy laugh.

"Seems like you need to eat."

"Yes......."

"Let's go."

I grabbed Cade's hand at once. It doesn't matter if I'm in pajamas. It's my house anyway.

As I came out of Cade's room, I could feel the passing vassals glancing over. It seemed strange that I was walking hand in hand with Cade in the morning in my pajamas.

As I was dragging my slippers, I saw Ian and Helena not far away.

Helena found us and warmly waved her hand.

"This is great, I was on my way to eat and was thinking to ask to have breakfast together..."

Helena looked at my outfit and tilted her head in wonder.

"Why is Irene wearing pajamas?"

⊱⋅