Messi quickly shook his hand and his head.

Bassad, who had been nervous about what punishment would be given, could be seen relaxing.

"Irene cheated on this matter, so let's move on." (Cade)

"...I'm sorry. It won't happen in the future." (Irene)

"She's also reflecting on what she did wrong, so that's enough for now." (Cade)

"Thank you, my Lord."

Messi and Bassad bowed their heads to say their farewells.

I was not in a good mood, because two people almost got into trouble because of me. I'll have to be careful not to let this happen in the future. I swore so in my heart.

"Well, let's call it a day."

Bassad and Messi quickly disappeared at Cade's words. In an instant, the hallway became quiet.

I glanced at Daddy.

He was holding me and walking somewhere. I thought he was taking me to my room, but when I looked in the direction, it wasn't.

I think he's heading to the office.

Do you want to give me a separate scolding?

Since I was in the wrong, I had a lot on my mind. As I gently looked around, Cade opened his mouth.

"It's still a long way to go before the sun rises. You must have slept less."

"Hm. Yes."

It was still dark outside the window. It will be long before the sun rises. To be honest, even if I went back to my room like this, I thought it would be difficult to fall asleep again because I was restless.

I rested my cheek on Cade's shoulder.

"Daddy. Where are you going now?"

"Bedroom."

"My room?"

"No, my room."

Oh, I see... No, what?

I took off my cheek in surprise.

Cade's bedroom was next to the office, and there was another door in the room. When he opened the large door that opened on both sides, I saw a large room.

The bedroom was surprisingly decorated with many things.

There were several flowerpots on the windowsill and paintings hung on the walls. In addition, small objects that showed someone's presence were found everywhere.

When I looked at them curiously, Cade said.

"It was decorated by Estella during her lifetime."

"Ah."

"You'd better sleep here today."

"......Here?"

Cade put me on a big bed.

The slippers hanging from the tip of my toes fell to the floor. The soft blanket was felt by the tip of my hand.

But why has he brought me here?

I curiously looked up as he covered me in the blanket and said.

"You must know the reason better yourself. A lot happened today to sleep alone."

"......Yes."

That's true. I was actually relieved. I was worried about how to sleep in my room by myself.

Cade lay down next to me. He lay on his side with one arm supporting his body and awkwardly patted me as he looked at me.

"Don't keep what happened today in your mind."