Chapter 48

Bucky lifted Theo into his arms and she immediately wrapped her legs around his waist, letting him guide her to the bed and lay her down.

"I love you, doll." Bucky said, leaning down until their lips met. He kissed her like she was the air he breathed and he couldn't get enough of her. His hand wrapped tightly around her waist, the other exploring her body until he found his way to her leggings, promptly pulling them down in one swift motion.

"I love you." Theo said against his lips, reaching for his shirt and pulling at it until she got it up over his head. She reached down to grab his jeans but he stopped her, sitting up while he admired her catching her breath.

"You cum first." Bucky reminded her. Theo sat up and pulled her shirt off, reaching back and undoing her bra, carelessly tossing it to the floor.

Bucky put his hand on her shoulders, guiding her to lay back down. He trailed kisses from her neck down to her breasts, nibbling and sucking at her perfect nipples before going lower and lower until he reached her throbbing pussy. Without hesitation he dipped his head down, devouring her. His tongue slurped and caressed her entire pussy, gently sucking her clit between. His flesh hand slid down until he slipped two fingers in her, making Theo gasp loudly and moan.

"Fuck" Theo moaned, her hands fisting the sheets.

Bucky kept up his pace, his tongue swirling and sucking gently on her clit while she moaned and squirmed in his grasp.

"Can I cum? Please." Theo moaned loudly, almost unable to contain herself. "Please..." she desperately moaned, biting down on her lower lip.

"I wanna hear you, doll. Cum for me." He demanded. Theo let her lip out from between her teeth, moaning and screaming in his arms as she came undone to his touch and his tongue. Bucky fucked her through her orgasm but his fingers never left her. He climbed up until their lips met, his tongue immediately fighting for dominance with hers as she tightly wrapped her arms around his neck.

Bucky kept up his pace with his fingers, curling them, practically pulling another orgasm out of her slowly while their tongues danced and Theo's fingers dragged up Bucky's back.

"Fuck...." Theo moaned, almost unable to form a thought past the ecstasy.

"Cum for me, doll, I've got you." Bucky vowed, moving his mouth from her lips to her neck. Theo clenched tightly around his fingers, her nails digging into his back while she gasped and moaned.

When Theo calmed down Bucky withdrew his fingers, licking them clean before coming down until their lips met again. Theo reached down, desperately undoing his jeans and started to pull them down. Bucky chuckled into their kiss and took over, removing his jeans and boxers.

Theo wrapped her legs around his waist, trying to pull him towards her, Bucky chuckled and leaned down to her until their lips met again before lining himself up and slowly pushing into her.

"Oh....fuck, god." Theo moaned as Bucky finally fully sunk into her and began thrusting into her. He sat up, pulling her leg straight up against his chest, sinking himself further into her while she gripped onto his forearms, moaning loudly. Bucky picked up his pace, roughly pounding into her while admiring her under him.

His thrusts got ruthless and sloppy, holding onto her leg with one hand and gripping her other thigh with the other as he watched her moan and scream beneath him.

"Please." Theo whimpered, reaching her arms out for Bucky. He let her leg slide down his chest until the bend of her knee rested over his arm, leaning down and allowing her to pull him to her lips. "You can cum, doll." Bucky promised before meeting her lips again. Their tongues dancing together while she came undone.

"Can I ride you?"  Theo pleaded, Bucky smiled down at her, giving her another kiss before promptly pulling out and flopping onto his back. Theo happily climbed up and immediately sunk him into her and started to ride him roughly. Bucky had his hands on her thighs, making her thrusts rougher and pulling himself further out of her everytime she lifted. His fingers dug into her thighs while Theo gripped onto his arms tightly as she rode him.

"Don't stop, you're doing so good, doll." Bucky praised, smiling up at his beautiful fiance taking his cock like a pro.

Theo continued to ride and bounce on his cock for what felt like forever, Bucky happily watching her until she groaned and looked down at him. "I can't cum up here." She said. Bucky chuckled and gripped onto her, flipping them immediately and pulling himself up onto his knees, lifting her into his arms without his cock ever leaving her. Theo laid a hand flat on his chest, the other gripping into his hair on the back of his neck while he roughly pounded into her.

"Thank you, sir." Theo moaned loudly, throwing her head back to enjoy the feeling. "You gonna cum for me doll? Do it, milk me, I need you." Bucky insisted, driving Theo over the edge. She tightly clenched around him, pulling herself to him and latching her lips onto his while he fucked her through her orgasm and shot his load deep inside her. When he was done he laid them both on the bed, himself still on top of her and buried into her.

Theo wrapped her arms around his neck and let her legs hit the bed with a soft thud, hugging herself onto him while she caught her breath. Bucky slowly pulled out and rolled the two, placing Theo on his chest while his hands rubbed up and down her back. The two laid like that for a while, just holding onto each other with their eyes closed.

"Shower?" Theo suggested, Bucky chuckled and pulled himself up with his vibranium arm until he was sitting straight up still tightly holding onto Theo. "Of course." He said, climbing out of bed and carrying her towards the bathroom. He gently sat Theo on the bench in the shower and turned the water on, waiting for it to heat up before coming over to Theo, he kneeled down to her and started to carefully wash every inch of her. Theo groaned happily as his hands massaged the soap into her skin, kissing him every time they made eye contact. His hands massaged her scalp while he washed her hair, Theo closed her eyes and let out a happy hum at the feeling, everything he did felt so good.

When Bucky reached her stomach he was extra careful washing her, Theo couldn't help but chuckle at how careful he was with her now, like he thought she'd break under his touch.

"Maybe we should tell everyone soon, since Peter knows now. It won't be long before he tells someone, he can't keep a secret to save his life." Bucky suggested. Theo looked down at Bucky with teary eyes. "What if we tell them and something happens?" Theo asked. Bucky reached up and cupped her face in his hands, his thumbs rubbing her cheeks lightly. "It will be the same as if something happens and they don't know. But Bruce and Shuri are both sure the baby is fine, I know you're worried but we're okay." Bucky reassured her.

"Okay, tomorrow?" Theo said after a moment of thought. Bucky smiled and pulled her towards him until their lips met, "Tomorrow." He repeated.