Chapter 16

Bucky took Theo to an old diner he frequented in the 40s, when he found out it still stood and was under the same family he couldn't resist. They each had burgers and fries for lunch as they shared a milkshake and pleasant conversation.

When their lunch was done Bucky brought Theo to The Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, she dragged him around happily while taking in all the pieces and asking his opinion at every piece. She looked so peaceful staring up at the art with Bucky's arm wrapped tightly around her and her head leaning on his chest.

After the museum he took Theo to an old bookstore, it was filled floor to ceiling with old editions and first prints of everything. It was beautiful, it smelled like books and cinnamon, Bucky happily carried around every book she picked up and bought them all, Theo tried to protest but he wouldn't allow it. He wanted to spoil his doll. He did however agree to have the books delivered since they were on his bike.

Theo loved riding around with him on the bike, she kept her grip on him with her hands placed flat on his abs. Bucky would reach back and rub her thigh gently throughout the ride which just shot butterflies through her entire body. She was already obsessed with this man and couldn't imagine a day without him.

Their date ended at a beautiful Italian restaurant at the edge of the city. They sat on their patio, staring out into the water as they watched the sunset. "This is the best date I've ever been on, James" she said with a smile, leaning her head onto his chest as she took a long sip of her wine. Her ID said 24 since that's how old she was supposed to be.

"Only the best for the best" Bucky said as he leaned down and kissed the top of her head.

While the two were on their date the staff moved Bucky's entire room to the penthouse, Chad made sure all his stuff fit in with hers and even added his books to her library, making a large section of her library just for him. When the two came home there was a first edition of The Hobbit on the coffee table with a red bow on top and a note. "Congratulations lovebirds - Christian, Claudia, Chad and Jennifer ♡"

Theo slipped into the closet while Bucky retired to the bathroom to get ready for bed. When he came out he sat on the porch swing on the balcony, staring out into the night sky while he waited for Theo to join.

Theo snuck into the bathroom, brushing her teeth and her hair while slipping on a skimpy lace lingerie set and throwing Bucky's shirt on top to hide it.

When she came out she joined Bucky on the bench and held onto his flesh arm with both of hers. "Today was perfect" she admitted with a smile, kissing his bare arm.

"It was, thank you for accompanying me" he said sweetly, turning his head to face her with a smile. Theo stood up and reached a hand out for him. He took her hand, clearly confused. They always sat on the swing together for a while before heading to bed, but he figured she was tired so he followed her inside.

"I will light the fire, you get in the covers I'll join you in a moment" he said with a soft kiss before tending to the fireplace. When he turned around Theo was standing in front of him wearing her white lingerie set and nothing else.

Bucky couldn't help but eye her, a big grin on his face as his cheeks flushed.

"Come to bed" she smiled as she took his hand. Bucky quickly closed the gap between them and kissed her deeply, his tongue finding hers as his arms wrapped tightly around her waist.

Theo was quick to reach for his sweatpants but he stopped her with a smile as he led her to the bed and swiftly picked her up, tossing her on the bed with a soft thud. He climbed on top of her and began passionately kissing her again.

Theo's hands were quick to wrap around his neck and find their way into his hair, Bucky steadied himself above her with his vibranium arm while his flesh arm wrapped around her waist, holding her close to him.

"You sure, doll?" He asked as he looked down at her after breaking their kiss. Theo nodded and smiled before pulling him in for another kiss.

Bucky's hand slid its way down from her waist to the waistband of her lace panties, his hand lingered there for a moment before sliding into her panties. His fingers gently found her clit, his thumb rubbing small circles over it.

Theo let out a loud moan and gripped onto Bucky tighter as his fingers found their way to her dripping opening and slid two inside.

"Fuck" she moaned quietly. Bucky's fingers slowly fucked her, his mouth found its way to her neck and left soft bites and kisses up her neck.

Theo felt herself tense up, Bucky noticed it too and picked up his pace with his fingers until he felt her roughly clench around them.

When her orgasm was finished he moved his lips back up to hers and gave her a long passionate kiss before standing up at the foot of the bed and stripping off his sweatpants and boxers.

Theo's eyes widened at the sight of him, his long thick cock standing straight out as he took it in his hand and looked down at her. He was huge and she had to admit to herself that she was intimidated by his size.

Bucky slowly climbed up on the bed, pulling her panties down in one swift motion. Theo sat up to kiss him and unsnap her bra, throwing it to the floor before he lowered the two back down to the mattress. They continued to kiss passionately for a moment before he pulled away and stared down at her lovingly, admiring his beautiful doll.

"Come here, Sargent" she pleaded to him. He lowered himself down to her level, resting between her legs before lining himself up to her dripping pussy and pushing himself in.

"Oh god.." she breathed, gripping onto his shoulders as she moaned softly. He gave her a moment to adjust to his size before beginning to thrust in and out of her. Theo gasped and moaned his name repeatedly between sloppy kisses.

Bucky's pace picked up and eventually became roughly and sloppy fucking her until he felt her clench around his cock as a second orgasm shot through her. Theo cried out and moaned loudly throughout her orgasm until she came down and he quickly pulled his cock out of her. He gripped onto her hips and flipped her, she quickly lifted her ass in the air and spread her legs, laying her torso against the mattress as Bucky quickly slammed into her pussy again. He gripped onto her hips to steady her as he roughly slammed his cock into her and enjoyed hearing her scream "James" between moans.

Bucky slid his cock almost all the way out, staring down at the head of his cock barley peeking out of her beautiful pussy before pushing it back in "Fuck I love watching you stretch around me" he groaned, tightening the grip he had on her hips.

Theo spread her legs further and sunk more into the mattress, feeling Bucky's cock roughly slam inside her, it shot electric through her body everytime she felt his full length press into her, if he wasn't holding her hips in place she was sure she'd fall to the bed. Bucky fucked her through another orgasm and quickly pulled out, flipping her again and slamming into her before picking her up into the air by her legs. He had one leg hung over each of his arms and his hands on her back to hold her up. She wrapped her hands around his neck but her arms were straight out to lean back and enjoy the feeling of him holding her up while he slammed into her.

"You better cum again for me, baby" he breathed and his pace picked up. The very thought of him demanding her sent her into orbit and her orgasm shot through her quickly, Theo leaned her head back and closed her eyes and she moaned and screamed his name. Bucky shot his load deep inside her but continued to fuck her until he felt her come down from her orgasm and placed her gently on the bed, her legs still hanging over his arms.