Chapter 41

"You know, now that I have the serum we can do that thing I've been wanting to do.." Theo teased, running her hand up his chest as he slid their phones in his pocket.

Bucky raised an eyebrow "Doll, did you just use my serum as an excuse to get me to fuck you in the ass?"

Theo shrugged her shoulders but smirked up at him. "Maybe?"

Bucky rolled his eyes playfully and leaned down to kiss her. "No. We both know I'm too big for that." Theo pouted up at him.

Bucky let her out of his arms and walked into the closet. "I'll make you a deal, this stays in the rest of the day and we can try it tonight. But I'm done the second you look uncomfortable." He held up a black box.

"Jewelry?" Theo said confused. Bucky quickly crossed the room to her and bent her over the bed, yanking her leggings down in one swift motion.

"Not quite" he teased as his fingers found their way to her clit, massaging it while she squirmed under his touch. Bucky slid 2 fingers inside her dripping pussy, thrusting them into her while she moaned loudly.

"You gotta cum for me, doll. We're in a time crunch" he mumbled into her ear. Theo clenched around his fingers and came undone under his touch. When she calmed down Bucky dragged his dripping fingers from her pussy to her ass, promptly sliding them in.

"Oh...god" Theo moaned, gripping onto the sheets while he gently thrusted his fingers in and out of her ass. Bucky quickly pulled them out just as quickly as he started, Theo sighed at the loss of feeling, but it didn't last. Bucky slipped a reasonably thick glass plug inside of her before gently tapping the base of it, causing her to moan again.

"That stays in until I remove it, understand?" Bucky instructed. He pulled her leggings back up for her and gave the plug another gentle tap through her pants.

"Yes, Sargeant." Theo said happily as she stood up and tried to adjust to the feeling.

"Let me wash my hands and we gotta go." Bucky said with a smirk, leaning down for a quick kiss before heading towards the bathroom.

Theo stood in Bucky's arms as the elevator took them to the garage, smiling up at him.

"Whats up, doll?" He asked when he saw her simply smiling up at him.

"I'm just thinking about how happy you make me." Theo admitted. Bucky leaned down until their lips met, giving her a loving kiss and lingering on her lips after.

"I feel the same. For a long time I thought I missed my chance at all this. Thank you for proving me wrong." Bucky replied.

Theo kissed him again, tightening the grip she had on him. "Well I do like being right" she teased. Bucky slid his hand down her waist to her ass, pressing on the base of the plug, causing Theo to gasp lightly and lean into his body. "Don't gloat" he joked with another kiss before returning his hand to her waist.

"Are you going to do that all day?" Theo chuckled, kissing his chest through his shirt. "I had planned on it." Bucky admitted with a grin.

"Keep it up and I'll be climbing you like a tree tonight." Theo joked.

"What makes you think that wasn't the plan?" He teased. Theo stood up on her toes again and kissed him.

"Not that I'm not loving this topic, but I have to make a quick pit stop. How long until we have to leave?" Theo asked.

"We planned to leave in 10 minutes but we can push it to 20. Everything okay?" Bucky asked, rubbing her back.

"Everything is fine, I just think it's a good idea to tell Christian about the baby so he can switch my morning coffee for something without caffeine. And maybe avoid giving me seafood. That cod last night upset my stomach, I just assumed I wasn't in the mood for fish. Now it makes sense." Theo explained.