Chapter 42

--

Bucky stumbled out of the elevator into the penthouse, Theo in his arms with her legs wrapped around his waist as they passionately kissed. He quickly made his way to the bedroom before sitting her on the edge of the bed.

"Are you feeling okay, doll?" Bucky asks, all the lust in his eyes seemed to disappear as he held Theo's face in his hands.

Theo pulled her jacket off, tossing it onto the couch in the room before reaching back to untie the corset of her lace shirt. "More than okay" she promised.

Bucky chuckled and replaced her hands with his own, untying her shirt for her while kissing down her neck onto her shoulder. When he got her top off he carelessly threw it to the floor before peeling his clothes off quickly.

He climbed up on the bed, carefully pulling Theo with him, laying her down at the top of the bed. Theo wiggled out of her leggings and panties, tossing them on the floor before throwing her arms around Bucky's neck as he laid next to her on his side.

Bucky held onto her neck with his flesh hand while his vibranium arm snaked under her waist. Their lips crashed together passionately, just heavy breathing and tongue as Bucky's hand trailed down her body. He pinched and pulled at her nipples, smiling into the kiss when he heard her moan into his mouth. His hand trailed lower until he threw one of her legs up over his, pushing the other against the bed to fully spread her for himself. His hand quickly made its way to her already throbbing clit.

"Already so wet for me" Bucky praised against her lips.

"All day" Theo replied, tightening her grip around his neck when his finger started circling and massaging her clit. He quickly slid 2 fingers in her dripping pussy, making Theo moan loudly.

Bucky kept up his pace, their tongues tangling together as he fucked her, his thumb still rubbing circles on her clit while his pinkey gently pushed on the base of the plug. Theo tangled her fingers into his short brown hair, tugging it slightly. "Sargeant... please" Theo started, too distracted by the overwhelming ecstasy to form a thought.

Bucky grinned and trailed sloppy kisses down her jaw and onto her neck. "You can cum" he said, leaving a love bite on the side of her neck. Theo clenched around his fingers, lightly pulling at his hair to bring his face back to hers and pulling him in for a kiss as she came undone.

"Fuck. Thank you" She moaned as he helped her through her orgasm and removed his thumb from her clit. But he didn't stop and his fingers didn't leave her.

"Did you think I was done with you?" Bucky teased, his pace picking back up after a moment. Theo's hand gripped onto his back while the other reached down and held onto his arm while he toyed with her.

After a few minutes his thumb found her clit again, Theo gasped from the feeling. Everything seemed more sensitive, more pleasurable lately and she assumed it had to do with the pregnancy. "Can I cum, please?" She begged.

"Already?" Bucky teased, leaning down to bite down on her nipple. "Yes you may." He said after a few minutes. Theo immediately tightened around his fingers, her hands pulling his face to hers again until their lips met.

"Fuck, thank you" she moaned loudly as she came undone at his touch. Once calm Bucky withdrew his fingers from her and licked them clean. "God, I love the taste of your pussy." Bucky groaned.

Bucky climbed to sit between her legs, happily admiring her still catching her breath in front of him with her pussy dripping juices and her ass still happily holding the glass plug.

"Such a pretty sight." Bucky teased. He reached and carefully pulled at the plug, but not pulling it out. Theo moaned happily at his touch as he repeatedly pulled the plug out halfway before letting it slide back in.