Chapter 4

Theo made herself busy, went and trained in the gym before calming down on her floor with yoga. She took a long shower and pulled her short black hair into a small bun on the top of her head.

Theodora felt plain, she had bright green eyes and wavy black hair that landed right past her shoulders. She was small at only 5'1 with an hourglass shape. She was fortunate to have wide hips, a large firm butt and decent sized breasts. Her lips were full and her jaw was sharp. She usually wore baggy clothes because she felt Peter and Pietro's eyes on her when she didn't.

It felt like hours before anyone came back but Steve, Nat, Bruce, Wanda and Vision rushed in the door at once.

"Sugar, you're with me" Steve said as he headed upstairs to gather some things.

Theo jumped up and followed him into his room as he changed into his suit. "Where are we going?" She said, nobody has told her anything.

"Tony and Peter went after the ship. We have to go to Wakanda to get the stone out of Vision. A fight is coming, sugar, it's gonna be bad" he said as he finished changing and strapped his shield behind his back.

Theo got ready in silence, Steve standing in her doorway the entire time. When she was ready they set off for Wakanda, Wanda was nervously tapping her foot while Vision attempted to comfort her.

Theo heard Vision tell Wanda to destroy the stone and Theo jumped up from her seat "Absolutley not!" She demanded, she couldn't lose anyone else in her life. Nat grabbed her hand and pulled her back to her seat.

"If Thanos gets all the stones he can wipe out half of all existence with a simple snap of his fingers, we can't let him" Steve told her, putting a hand on her shoulder. She leaned into him, laying her head on his chest lightly. "Dad, we can't sacrifice Vis. We don't trade lives" she said quietly, knowing only Steve would hear her.

"I know, sugar, that's why we have to get that stone out." Steve said in a similar hushed tone, kissing her forehead lightly as he shifted to wrap his arm around her.

When they landed in Wakanda Steve walked away with their king, Theo was quickly on his tail.

"I need you with Vision." he pleaded but she continued to follow.

"No, I'm with you, dad" she said. Steve couldn't help but chuckle and mumble "til the end of the line" under his breath while he wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

"Where are we going anyway" she asked and she quickened her pace to match Steve's. Theo was fast but she forced herself to walk at a normal pace unless she needed to, she found herself usually falling behind in an effort not to go too fast.

"To grab an old friend" he said smiling.

"Bucky?" She asked, Steve nodded.

"Dad, no." Theo said sternly, she stopped dead in her tracks and grabbed onto her dads arm firmly, digging her heels into the ground.

"We have to." Steve said with a cold monotone voice, yanking Theo forward with him.

"You know that's not fair." Theo protested. She jumped up onto his back, throwing her arms around his neck and putting him into a headlock.

"We don't have a choice, we need everyone we can get." Steve said sternly. He broke out of her hold, throwing her off of him but catching her and throwing her over his shoulder roughly, his arm hooking around her waist to cement her to himself while he carried her off with T'Challa.

"This isnt right, dad." She protested, but she gave up trying to fight him, she heard enough stories to know Bucky shouldn't be made to fight anymore. But if Steve was dragging him into this she knew it had to be bad. "I know, sugar." Steve said with a sigh as he continued his way to Bucky with T'Challa.