Chapter 67

Debbie pounded on the door of the apartment, using the address Ian had gotten. Ian and I stood with Debbie, waiting for the man to open the door and greet us.

"I knew you were home." Debbie glared as soon as the door was open. I stood behind the redheaded siblings holding Liam's hand and Riley's stroller.

"What?" Mike asks, confused as he had clearly just woken up even if it was well into the afternoon.

"We've been ringing the bell for 20 minutes."  Ian complained.

"Okay, I was asleep." He said.

"Is Fiona here?" Debbie looked past him.

"Do I know you?"

"Those are her shoes! Would you please get Fiona? Tell her Debbie and Ian are here." Debbie gasped as she noticed Fiona's shoes on the floor of his apartment behind him.

"Okay, just-- just hold on." He walked inside and Ian stretched his arms.

"What are you doing?" Debbie looked to him confused.

"Oh, I tried these barbell lift exercises. They really work your shoulders." Ian explains.

"She was here. I-I guess she left. Because everybody left." Mike picked up some items and brought them over to us.

"She left without her shoes, her coat, or her phone? Really?" Ian took the items.

"Guess so, yeah."

"Well, when did she leave? Did she go with anyone? Did she say where she was going?" Debbie listed questions of worry.

"I mean, I, maybe--"

"Fiona!" Debbie screamed out and woke Riley up from her nap.

"Ow!" Mike groaned holding his ear at the loud scream and his hangover.

"Fiona!" She called again.

"Hey, hey, hey." Ian tried to calm her down, seeing how I was getting frustrated with Riley crying yet again.

"Don't do that." Mike said.

"From now on, stay away from her. Understand?" Debbie threatened with a pointed finger.

"Okay." He nodded.

"Better tell Lip." Debbie muttered to Ian.

"Let's go, come on." Ian guided us back out as we both attempted to calm Riley.

~~~

"Kev is a friend." I scolded Mickey as he showed up at the Gallagher house the next morning fuming with rage. Ian handed me a plate with pop tarts on it before getting some for himself.

"Yeah. You know, when someone robs me with my own fucking gun, they're not my friend. I'm kinda funny like that." Mickey claimed with malice in his tone. I rolled my eyes at his behaviour, too tired to deal with him, Ian and Riley while I took a bite of the pop tart.

"So what are you gonna do? You're gonna go to his house, beat the shit out of him?" Ian asked.

"No, I'm gonna go to my house. I'm gonna meet up with my brothers, grab some fucking asuault rifles. Then I'm going to his house." Mickey corrected.

"Fiona's in Wisconsin." Carl said as he walked in.

"Yeah, Lip sent us the same text too, stupid." Debbie reminded.

"Why is she in Wisconsin?" Carl asked.

"I don't know. Lip said he'd call when he got there." Ian shrugged.