Chapter 48

"Don't get into any trouble!" I called out to Mickey as I walked out to head to work for the day.

"Come on, you know me well enough by now!" He called back jokingly as I rolled my eyes.

Ian picked Mickey and our cousins up in a white moving van, driving them to Jimmy's parents house where he backed the van into the driveway. They all got out of the van except for Ian and started grabbing stuff from the back.

"Hey. Whoa. Guys, guys. No fucking guns, all right? It's just a drunk old lady in there." Ian scolded them as Mickey had handed out guns to the others.

"Come on. Come on." Mickey took their guns back from them as they sighed in annoyance, knowing I would kill them all if they got arrested for this.

"Fuck." Ian sighed. The group of thugs entered the house, walking back out with many random items like paintings and sculptures. Ian lights his smoke while looking back at Mickey going inside to see Mickey flip Ian off jokingly. Ian laughed slightly, waiting for them to return.

Mickey and one of his cousins had looked to the large clock as it chimed, Mickey pointing to it with an idea. The both of them groaned out as they tried to lift it up, the clock too heavy.

"Oh, come on." Mickey sighed as they dropped the clock and struggled.

"Oh, fuck." Ian said, looking towards the sound of a clock chiming loudly inside the house.

"Jesus Christ." Mickey tried to pick it up again.

"Hey!" Candace shouts from the top of the stairs. "Fuck!" She shouted out, her shotgun in hand.

"Oh, fuck. Aah!" Mickey quickly helped his cousin up, forgetting the clock.

"Fuck." She said.

"Go!" Mickey pushed his cousin out, following right behind him.

"Fuck!" Ian cursed at the sound of a gunshot. "Fuck!"Ian cursed again as they ran out followed by more gunshots.

"Oh fuck!" Mickey groaned as he was shot in the butt and kept running to the van to get away. "No fucking way!" He hobbled in pain complaining.

"Fuck! Fucking Ned! Are you fucking him too?" She stormed out after them.

"Aah! Fucking drive." Mickey ordered, laying down in pain. "Drive, drive, drive"

"You got shot, Mickey!" Ian panicked.

"Yes, I fucking know I got shot." Mickey snapped back. Ian pulled out of the driveway quickly, taking off down the street to get Mickey back home.

"Megans gonna kill us" They both realized with fear for how I would react. The van came to a screeching halt outside of the Gallagher house.

"Come on." Ian and one of our cousins carried Mickey into the house as the other cousin drove the van away to a safe place until things settled down. Dr. Lishman pulled up in his car a moment later, running into the house with his gear.

"You kidding me?" Mickey called out as he noticed Dr Lishman come to help.

"Stay there." Ian told him, Mickey bent over the counter in pain as daycare kids cried out.

"Aah!" Mickey groaned.

"Oh, Jesus." Dr Lishman sighed at the state of Mickey.

"Just one fucking old lady, huh? Aah! Ow! Ow." Mickey complained as Ian put pressure on the wound. I had walked up to the house to help Fiona dig in the yard again when I heard kids crying and what sounded to be Mickey screaming out in pain.