Prolouge

Nobody's saying our neighborhood is the Garden of Eden.
Hell, some people say God avoids this place altogether, but it's been a good home to us, to me and my friends.

Fiona
My hero, saved me from many foster homes over our years of knowing each other. The oldest of the Gallaghers who treats me like family. Whenever I'm in need of a home she is there welcoming me inside. She may have her personal problems but she will drop everything if any of us needs anything and we will always help her.

LipAn amazing friend who is always there to support me or to joke around

Lip
An amazing friend who is always there to support me or to joke around. He's definitely going places in life weather he would like to admit it or not. The two of us are the smartest kids on the south side, so we gotta stick together.

 IanMy best friend who is with me until the end

Ian
My best friend who is with me until the end. Incredible work ethic, working at Kash and Grab with me daily just to make a little bit of money for his family. He wants to be paratrooper, knows how to disembowel an enemy with a roll of dimes and an old gym sock. We have been inseparable since I ran away from my third foster home at the age of nine.

CarlOne of the younger Gallaghers, always getting into trouble whether it's burning his action figures together or torturing some poor animal

Carl
One of the younger Gallaghers, always getting into trouble whether it's burning his action figures together or torturing some poor animal. He is dedicated to causing chaos, creating problems for the rest of us to clean up. Biggest flirt in elementary school, he spent years trying to make me swoon over him, Ian thought it was hilarious.