"Yeah, you gonna be alright?" Lip looked to me before I could get far.

"Yeah I just can't do this now" I claimed, Lip nodding along.

"We'll be quick" He promised with a comforting touch to my shoulder, allowing me to step outside and wait for them. "Yo!" Lip waved over to Ian.

"What's up?" Ian called over happily.

"Hey, man. Oh." Lip gave Ian a high five as he happily walked over to them with a laugh.

"Debbie! Oh, my gosh. You look great!" Ian kissed her on the cheek.

"Thank you. You do too." She commented on his sequin shirt.

"This is my brother and sister. This is family!" Ian introduced to another worker who was passing by.

"Hey." Lip noded to the man as Ian turned back to them.

"Where'd Megan go?" Ian wondered with the slight tilt of his head, a frown sneaking out.

"She was getting dizzy, had to step out" Lip lied to avoid any more pain for his brother and I. "Hey, how long you been working here, huh?" Lip leaned close to let his brother hear him clearly.

"A couple weeks." Ian stated.

"Yeah?" Lip nodded.

"This place, it's awesome. It's-- it's super convenient. You guys want drinks? They're on the house." Ian started back behind the counter.

"No, I'm good, I'm good." Lip waved him off.

"Appletini, Appletin--" Ian nodded along, not hearing Lip clearly.

"No."

"Two Appletinis." He said with a nod.

"Okay." Debbie laughed awkwardly.

"Hey, Ian, is there any place we could talk?" Lip asked, leaning over the bar.

"Oh, I love this song!" Ian gasped as the song changed.

"Yeah, look, some army MPs came by looking for you. They want to arrest you for going AWOL, stealing government property." Lip tried again.

"This is top-shelf." Ian explained the drink to his siblings.

"No, hey, did-- did you hear me? They say you stole a helicopter." Lip said.

"That's hilarious." Ian laughed.

"Is it?" Lip questioned sternly.

"Yeah, yeah, I mean, I didn't steal anything, I just started the rotors. Hey, can you guys hang around for a while? My shift gets off at 2:00, but I always go out after, or hit the local gym, depending on how pumped I am. But seeing you guys, I-I just-- I feel great, you know?" Ian rambled on and on with energy.

"Okay, you know what, hey, let's go outside so we can hear each other, huh?" Lip suggested.

"Try your drink." Ian pushed the glass towards them both.

"No, outside. Come on, come here." Lip tried to grab his brother as Ian laughed.

"Hey, get your hand off him." Security came over to the boys.

"No, it's fine, it's okay. We're brothers, all right? We're just talking. Yo, Ian!" Lip called over as Ian walked away.

"And I definitely need some ID." The man looked to Debbie.

"Come on, Ian!"

"Let's go!" Security told them sternly.

"She's not drinking, man. Ian! Yo!" Lip tried calling him back again as they were dragged out by the security guard.