"Thank you, ASR..."

Arnav smiled. He looked at Khushi who gave him a cover. Taking it from her, Arnav gave it to Lavanya.

"Wish you happy married life"

"Why is this, Bhai? You are the one who is doing everything for me. Adding to it, this gift..." Lavanya asked.

"It must be something special, Lavanya. That's why Chotte gives you" Nani said.

Arnav nodded yes. Lavanya became curious. She opened the cover and found an individual villa document in it. She looked at him with disappointment. More than Lavanya, Aman was disappointed.

"What's this, ASR?" He asked painfully.

They thought Arnav didn't want them to be in RM just like Anjali did. That was why he was sending them to the new villa.

"Don't think much guys... Aman has a little sister. He would wish to settle her down. He too wishes to give her property when she gets married. He will do it if he has an option. That's why I help him."

Lavanya hugged Arnav gladly.

"Thank you, Bhai..."

Raizadas sent off Lavanya and Aman with a lot of drama. Arnav rolled his eyes as usual which made Aman smile.

Night

Khushi bit Arnav's cheek and smiled.

"Someone seems in a mood..." Arnav chuckled.

"I'm so impressed by your trust in Aman Bhai"

"Khushi, I don't want to get into the trap called trust."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't think it's necessary to trust anyone because trust increases expectations. No expectations, no disappointments... Right?" he removed his coat and was about to throw it on the recliner, his hand stopped, hearing Khushi's question.

"Won't you trust me too?"

Arnav looked at her, throwing the coat on the recliner. He came to her taking a long step and clutched her shoulders.

"Khushi, I'm talking about people around me... You won't come into the list"

"Am I not AROUND you?"

"You are INSIDE me" he touched his heart.

Khushi became emotional and hugged him. Arnav embraced her.

"Won't I disappoint you?" She asked raising her head.

"Will you disappoint me?" He questioned her back, looking at her.

Khushi nodded no and again leaned on his chest. Arnav smiled pleasantly.

Six months later

AR

Arnav walked with Aman to the conference hall. That was when he got a call from Khushi. Arnav attended it.

"Khushi, I have an important meeting now, I will call you later" he was about to disconnect the call, but he stopped hearing, as

"Arnavji..." Came from Khushi nervously.

"What happened, Khushi?"

"Di got a labor pain. We are taking her to the hospital" she disconnected the call.

Arnav looked at Aman.

"What happened ASR?"

"Di got pain. Cancel the conference" He rushed towards the parking lot.