"I will and I'm doing it right now or I wouldn't have brought you..." she smiled and I just rolled my eyes and went to get out of the car as well. I walked around to her side where she was already out and ready to walk in. "Not my fault you don't want to see Isaac"

"He's here?!" I snapped my head towards her.

"Where else would he be?" She turned to me and I just slowly turned back to look at the building. "You're going to have to talk to him eventually..."

"I thought you were happy we weren't talking anymore..."

"Part of me is but the other part..." I turned my head again to look at her. It was like she was in her own mind thinking. "I know you two had something special and it was dangerous yeah but you could try it I could try and be okay with it and make sure we stay safe but it's up to you and if you don't at least give him closure angie because that boy loves you"

I was left there for a minute thinking about what she said. I had only told Isaac I wanted a break. I never told him we were over but I never told him we were going to be back and honestly I didn't know I didn't have an answer for him which was probably cruel to him and unfair but I couldn't force myself to decide.

But I had to do what was best for us both.

Eventually I followed my mom into the loft which was nice. I kept looking around the new place until my eyes landed on Peter then to Isaac and I just decided I was done looking.

"She brought judgy pants," Peter groaned, making me look up.

"Peter shut up" my mom glared at him and began to set up for something which I'm guessing was a spell.

"Mother like daughter and she got Derek's temper too? Don't know how you deal with her" Peter likes messing with my mom a lot I could tell but they didn't exactly hate each other.

"Stop," Derek warned, then looked back at my mom. "Can you do it?"

"I'll try but I can't push too much Derek they can feel it..." my mother admitted and now I knew what she was doing and she was right she couldn't push too much if she used dark magic it could kill her.

"Ava putting herself in danger just to help us? That's new" Peter teased once again.

"Can I spell his mouth shut?" I finally spoke and I could feel Isaacs eyes on me.

I honestly don't remember the last time I spoke to him or saw him but this was the first time in a while.

"Please..."

"No," my mom and Derek said at the same time. "I'm doing this because whatever is going on has to do something with Angie so shut up so I can work"

Finally Peter backed off and went to sit in the stairs giving my mom space but I still watched closely worried about what her plan was.

"What exactly am I looking for?" She asked Derek.

"He said he was in a room, I need to see where it was and I'd Boyd and Erica were there" he explained to her and she just nodded.

I could tell my mom tried to keep her eyes away from him but he couldn't. He made it too obvious.

"Okay Isaac now make it easy for me and let me enter your head so that I don't have to push too much okay?" My mom now looked to Isaac who was sitting down just obeying.

"Will it hurt?" He asked, looking up at her.

"I shouldn't" I answered for her, making them all look at me. "It will if you don't let her and you try to fight her"

"Okay let's do it" she said, stepping behind him, setting her hands on his head while I stepped closer.

Isaac had tried to look away and he seemed more calm now but he was still scared.