TCH | 47 | the questions of society

༺♰༻

"Bring out our little friend will you

"Bring out our little friend will you..." Shigaraki laughed. The plan ahead of them could only work in their favor. This was going to be a total loss for hero society.

"Hey! Be careful with me! I got old bones" an all too familiar voice complained as Dabi dragged the person out into the dimly lit bar. "What do you even want from me?"

"Father?!" The albino's body tensed up as it burst into flames.

"Young Naganohara?!" The old man questioned. He knew the situation was serious, but having the boy in front of him made him realize how big of a problem this truly was. The albino's heart was racing, his breathing was low and extremely unsteady and his tail was anxiously wagging. All the while Bakugo stared at his friend in confusion. He could tell there was some familial tie between the two and Naganohara wasn't taking this hostage situation well. All the ash blonde could do is hope that the three of them make it out alive.

.

.

.

.

Class 1-A gathered in the greenette hospital room to discuss further about the current situation.

"All might said, 'I can't save the people I can't reach.'" The greenette softly spoke. "That's why he will always save those he can reach. I.... Was in a place where I could reach. I had to save them" Midoriya replayed the scene over and over in his head. What he could've done differently, what he could've done to save his two friends.

'That's what my quirk is for....' He thought as tears ran down his face. His classmates solemnly listening with their heads down. "My body wouldn't move...it was all I could do to save Kota...I couldn't save someone right in front of me..."

"Then, let's save them this time." Kirishima broke the class's silence.

"This is something we should leave to the pros!' Iida scolded. "This isn't the place for us to act, you idiots!" The class rep clearly lost his cool.

"We know that!" Kirishima shouted back. "But I couldn't do anything!" The boy grabbed at his chest." After I heard that my friends were being targeted! I couldn't do anything! I DIDNT do anything! If I don't do anything now, I won't be a hero or a man anymore!" He declared before turning to Midoriya. "Hey Midoriya, your hand can still reach! We can go save them!"
.

.

.

.

.

.

"So in short, you're planning on getting the receiver from Yao-Momo, following it, and going to save Bakugo and Ayato yourselves?" Mina summarized everything.