TCH | 38 | Operation Save Everyone -3-

The pack was quickly ascending the staircase up the tower

The pack was quickly ascending the staircase up the tower. Quickly breezing their way passed floor 30 and stopping for a quick breather.

"This is floor 30" Iida panted.

"Melissa, what's the top floor?" Midoriya asked.

"The 200th floor." She eagerly announced.

"Seriously?"

"We have to climb that much!"

"I can't feel my legs..." the albino rested all his weight on the railing.

"It's better than running into villains." Momo explained.

"Can't you turn into those little circle things?!"

"But then I would be ahead of you guys, and I don't know how to fix the security!"

"Then keep pushing, you can do it Naganohara" Todoroki encouraged the albino. They then quickly began their climb again, making their way past the 50th floor with only 150 more flights ahead of them. Uraraka was tailing the group along with Melissa who had a harder time running up all those steps.

"Melissa, do you want me to use my quirk on you?" Uraraka called back because the blonde was extremely lagging behind.

"Thanks, but I'm fine. Save your power for when you really need it."

"Does someone need a lift?" The albino poked his head around the staircase.

"Weren't you complaining saying that you were tired?" Uraraka mentioned.

"I'm just lazy...I still have plenty of energy. I could carry you if you want" he offered.

"As I already said, I'm fine! Thanks for the option." She smiled before ditching her heels down the stairs.

"Alright, but the offer still stands." He said before catching up with the main group.

.
.
.

"The shutter?" Iida announced as everyone came to a quick halt.

"What do we do? Break it?" Todoroki panted. The group was now one level 80.

"If we do that, then the security system will react, and the villains will notice us.

"Then can't we just go from here?" Mineta asked while messing with a nearby door.

"Mineta no!"

"No!"

"Don't touch that!" The group yelled before the young grape opened the door and alerted the security system. Unfortunately it was too late to really react or doing anything, so they ended up continuing through the path Mineta opened up.

"Is there any other way to go up?"

"There's another emergency staircase like this on the opposite side."