TCH |22| Interlude

The second event was finishing up as the people in the stands beamed with excitement

The second event was finishing up as the people in the stands beamed with excitement. They were all anticipating the final event and how each student would do based on the power of their quirks.

"Did you guys see what I did?" Bon said as he started a cold sweat.

"You mean Naganohara's flames..." Shima questioned.

"They were the same flames that sparked the blue night..." Konekomaru gulped before Anais but in.

"Hey you know quirks can manifest blue flames, there is no way Ayato is possessed by Satan or is a spawn of him." The girl tried to reason but got no affirmation from any adult.

"Yeah, if Ms.Naganohara knew her son had potential contact with Satan she would have exorcised it by now!" Amai backed her up.

"Yeah! We shouldn't be quick to judge him. He isn't even here to defend himself" Rin smirked as he took the girl's side.

"All you guys must be idiots then" Izumo said, rising from her seat.

"What makes you say that"

"The idiot literally had a tail sticking out and his whole appearance changed" she explained. "If that doesn't merit some kind of possession then you shouldn't be exorcists!"

"Well, sorry we've known him longer than you!" Anais started with a dark aura forming around her. "Ever since I've know him, he's had the tail. He just keeps it hidden half the time."

"Also he's actually had completely black hair before... as he grew up the white color faded in." Amai added.

"Okay! Does it really matter? He isn't hurting anybody!" Shiemi chimed in as the tense atmosphere was getting too much for her.

"Does he have the scythe Father?" Kaede whispered to the older man as she was worried for her son.

"I thought you had it?!" He asked frantically.

"You mean this one?" Hara said while pulling the weapon from her sleeve.

"How did it fit there?!" Kaede questioned her mother

"Don't question a mother's magic" she laughed. "Come on, we have to get this registered before giving this to the boy." She smiled while exiting towards the teacher's lounge.

"Shouldn't one of us wait with the kids?" Kaede wondered.

"Yukio's their teacher, they should be fine" Father blew it off as they followed Kaede to the teacher's lounge.

.

.

.

"Don't be so cold!" All might blocked Endeavor's way." Your son, Young Shoto, did wonderfully without even using half his power! Is it because he was taught well?" The blonde applauded.