TCH |11| victory screech

Last Time.....

"Young Naganohara, remember you are trying to subdue them and protect your payload and not actually injure them" All Might said into the microphone

"Young Naganohara, remember you are trying to subdue them and protect your payload and not actually injure them" All Might said into the microphone. All they got back from the albino was a small thumbs up and a soft smile.

Presently!

"Unfortunately this battle seems to be over. You two put up a good fight!" Ayato said while evilly smirking. He then quickly shot out streams of blue flames haphazardly to disorient them. Unfortunately while doing this, he himself got disoriented as he still couldn't control them fully. To his benefit, Zeppelin and Fury covered for him and quickly knocked both Tsu and Tokoyami back out into the hallway.

"Tsu we still have time, so try and reach the bomb while I distract Naganohara."

"Right!" The frog lady said before recollecting her bearings. They didn't want to lose this test, so despite being outmatched they still gave it their all.

The green frog snuck into the room undetected by the albino who seemed to be itching for some action. The dark aura surrounding him and his flames was enough to scare a pro hero into retirement, but Tsu decided to ignore it. Making her way to the bomb was hero number one priority. She was doing quite well sneaking until one of the floor tiles decided to crack under her and give away her position.

"Gotcha...ahahahah" Ayato smiled as he stood over the poor girl. He debated letting her go or tying her up as he also wanted to win the test and chose the former because Minoru would annoy him otherwise. "Sorry not sorry... you did really well though!"

"Yeah yeah. Kero"

"No, I really mean it! You made me bring out my flames which I haven't used in forever! That just proves how strong you guys are compared to me" Ayato joyfully smiled before hearing the horn go off.

"Villains win!"

"Are you serious!" Tokoyami sighed as he was uncovered by dark shadow.

"I thought he was decommissioned..."

"I spent some time getting Mineta's balls off him, but I guess I took too long and in doing so Tsu got captured and we lost." He explained "Also sorry for the little guys" he scratched the back of his bird head. "Might have given them some trauma"

"They've been through worse" Ayato shook it off. "Where'd you guys tie up Minoru"

'He's here!' A scratchy voice called out from the doorway. It wasn't the usually deep voice though, it was quite high pitched seeing as instead of an amalgamation of coal tars it was a singular one instead.

"What happened to..." Ayato asked while gesturing to its tiny size.

'Too much damage, so they disappeared' it said before flying into Ayato's hair and disappearing.