TCH |10| FML

"I AM... COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!!"

"Woah it's All Might!"

"Wow, he really is a teacher!"

"I teach Hero Basic Training. It's a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basics of being a hero! Today we'll be doing Combat Training!"

"Combat!"
            "....training"

"That sounds like effort..." the young albino sighed.

"And to go with that are these!" All might said very energetically as he pointed to the wall of hero costumes. "Costumes made based on your quirk registrations and requests you sent in before school started."

"Now we're talking!" Ayato said actually getting excited to start the lesson.

"After you change, gather in Ground Beta!"

"Yes sir!"

.

.

.

"Looking good Ayato!" Mineta said complementing his costume. (Basically the picture above, but instead of red accents there blue to match his flames)

"Thanks! Uh... you're not so bad yourself" he replied even though he didn't mean any of his words. He didn't want to hate on his buddy, but his costume made him look like he was wearing a diaper. "What's the inspiration?"

"There is none! I made this all of the top of my head!" He proudly stated while the albino deadpanned.

"Anyways let's get going... we're behind." He said casually walking out the corridor to Ground Beta.

"Now it's time for combat training!"

"Sir!"

'Oh brother what's he going to say this time...' Ayato thought.

"This is a battle center, so will we be conducting urban battles again?"

"No, we're going to move ahead two steps!"

"Yes! Let's get this show on the road!" Ayato cheered as he was getting bored waiting around for some action.

"Pfft, listen to All might you doofus!" Mina quietly giggled as to not disturbed the class.

"You seem to get bored often, kero"

"Ahahaha.... Sorry!" Ayato awkwardly scratched his head while smirking like an idiot. A noticeable blush dusted the boy's face, but he quickly covered it with his costumes long collar.

"For this class, you'll be split into villains and heroes and fight 2-on-2 indoor battles."

"Without basic training?" Tsuyu questioned.

"This is a real battle to understand those basics!"
"How will wins and losses be determined?"
"Can we beat them up anyway?"