TCH |4| The F*CKIN AUDACITY

"We'll what do we have here?" A strange voice asked from the shadow of the alleyway. The two boys quickly became aware of the situation they were in when they realized how quiet the streets have become. No one's was around and the house they did come across seem run down or just poorly taken care of.

"Ayato/Minoru that's wasn't you was it?" They asked each other as multiple sweat beads fell from their faces.

"No!"

"Hey boss, we stumbled upon some scared little kids" a different voice said as it emerged from the alley. The light revealed an average sized lady with vibrant purple hair. She seem to be quite high, but she held her own. After her about 5 other people left the darkness of the alley.

"Oh this is going to be fun"
"They're just a couple of lousy kids"
"I wonder how much cash they have on them"
The grape looks so cute! He'd look even better if he wasn't breathing!"

"Minoru, look man we got to run" Ayato started to whisper to his friend whom he thought was beside him. Looking to his side her realized the boy was long gone down the street. "WHAT THE FUCK!"

"SORRY MAN! CATCH UP!" he yelled back at the boy. He knew this was a serious situation so he wasn't taken any chances of being kidnapped. Even though he did think the purple haired lady was gorgeous, he didn't want to die by a criminals hand.

"Oh! A game of chase....this will be fun" the purple haired lady said while fixing her glasses. "Let's give them a little head start shall we" she spoke smugly to her gang. It consisted 3 large guys and 2 other girls. In total there were six of them versus 2 middle school children.

"Geez man...you were really going to leave me alone back their!" Ayato started to angrily converse.

"I thought we both had the idea to run!" The small boy defended before a large car zipped over their heads. Luckily the two of them didn't get clipped by it, but it still stopped them in their tracks.

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

"Awwww, did you think we'd actually let you get far?" A different girl spoke this time. She has dirty blonde hair that was about shoulder length. She was quite different from the purple haired lady. She looked like a wreck and acted quite confidently.

"Make this easy for us, and give us all you stuff!" One of the guy started to shout. At the end of his sentence Mineta started to search through his school bag for anything of value to give him.

"What are you doing!?" Ayato desperately questioned the boy. "You said you want to be a hero and you're easily giving in!"

"You should follow your friend little man. At least he knows when he's lost!"

"Why don't you pick on someone else you low-lifes!" Ayato got furious as he saw Mineta drop everything from his school bag. The boy couldn't decide what he deemed valuable, so he exposed his whole bag to the world and it was quite embarrassing. While half of the thing were the books he needed for school, he also had a couple lewd magazines in his possession, but Ayato was unfazed by this revelation. His main focus where on the criminals in front of them, so he did what he does best and lit his whole body ablaze. However the villains were unfazed by his blue flames, they started to belittle the boy.

"As such cute flames"
"Aw you think a little fire would scare us?"

The group decided to prepare for a quick fight knowing that the boy wouldn't give up. He flames only grew brighter as his ears got pointier and his irises changed shape. Low growling came from the boy as Mineta finally clocked into to what was in front of him.

"Don't fight them dude! You're outnumbered!"

"You know two is always better than one!" Ayato growled back sparking some confidence in the little boy. "Just do what you do best, if I get caught so what. Keep them coming!" Ayato said before quickly charging at the first lady the two encountered. He pulled his arm back ready to unleash a punch, but was met with plan air as the lady reappeared behind him.

"To slow little boy" she smoothly whispered before kicking him into the side of a nearby building. Fighting wasn't something the young albino was accustomed to, he was usually a kid fully of empty threats. The blow dealt to him was enough to knock a normal civilian unconscious, but luckily he wasn't normal. He quickly bounced back as little black clouds formed around him. The small clouds banded together into a large snake like entity and loomed over Ayato.

"Wow! The kids quite dura..." one of the guys stated before peering up at the large amalgamation of coal tars. The large creature didn't do anything, it kept its eyes on Ayato as he tried once again to attack the lady.

"A little help!" He called out as he was flung in the direction of the purple boy. He had taken to balls off his head, but he was shaking to much to even throw them. Ayato however ran back into and shot his flame at a nearby electrical pole. Since he knew this battle was unfair, fighting hand to hand would be a losing battle.

"You missed kid!" A blonde lady stated before the electrical pole came crashing down on the group. It hindered all three of the men who were to scared to move because of the coal tars. The were trapped underneath and rendered unconscious as the three ladies were left.

"Take the smaller one, leave little old matchstick to me" the leader spoke while watching the two kids regroup.

"Can you move now!" Ayato vigorously shouted at the boy.

"Yes I can!" Mineta stumbled on his words. It was now a much more manageable fight, so he wasn't as scared.

"Alright, let's do this!" Ayato got pumped as he charged at the group. He noticed Mineta was actually moving and his purple balls stuck onto one of the villains.

"I actually did it! Get owned!" The boy cheered before he abruptly stopped. He quickly fell to the ground as the blonde lady appeared behind him. Two pairs of what seemed like blood tentacles sprouted from her back and attached itself to Mineta.

"He was easy to take down" she smugly said to herself before trying to surprise attack Ayato. Luckily to his benefit the coal tars started to move and enveloped the lady rendering her immobile. She tried to move and escape but ended up breathing some of the coal tars in and she collapsed due to the lack of oxygen.

As Ayato fought the purple haired lady, his flames were noticed by a certain pro hero flying by. He swooped down closer to examine the scene when he realized two kids were involved and one of them were unconscious. It seemed as if the white haired boy was about to join his friend as the villain decided to bite into the kid!s shoulder. Fortunately after that Hawks apprehended the villains and escorted the now two unconscious kids to the hospital where he was going to have to question them.