TCH |16| USJ Finale

"He's not smiling

"He's not smiling.." The greenette whispered.

"No kidding, he means business!" Ayato said with a confident smirk while watching All Might make his way closer to them. He punched his way through multiple villains who didn't even stand a chance.

"Sorry Aizawa.." the pro hero said while carrying his mangled body. His injuries need immediate attention, but with the current circumstances he couldn't completely focus on his friend while his students were still next to the villains. In a quick flash, All might changed the situation to be more favorable. He put a decent distance between his students and the villains before ordering everyone to escape. "Everyone, Go to the entrance! I'm leaving Aizawa to you, he's conscious, so hurry!"

"Yes sir!"
"Kero!"

The four students were getting ready to leave before Midoriya spoke up.
"All might, you can't!"

"Why can't he? Are you doubting the number one hero?" Ayato looked baffled as his body was expelling coal tars. He knew everyone didn't really have the energy to carry Aizawa back, so he made his demons do the work for him.

"You saw it yourself, he took a punch that didn't break my arm! He didn't even twitch! He's gotta be..."

"Young Midoriya!" He said before giving a reassuring peace sign. "It's fine!"

"Let's get going Midoriya!" The three students shouted as they waited for Midoriya to catch up.

______________

"That's weird? What even exploded?" Ayato pointed behind the group as they got closer to the exit.

"He made a suplex look like an explosion! He's on a whole nother level!" Mineta cheered while hopping onto Ayato's back. The albino stumbled before noticeable sparks flickered off him. He was clearly angry with his friend's actions, but now wasn't the time to complain about it.

"Even though he's a rookie teacher who can't teach without looking at his notes."

"I mean not everyone's perfect Tsu" the albino deadpanned before noticing Midoriya's internal discord. "Broccoli, what's with the sour face?"

"Huh?!" He looked shocked at the albino's question. "It's nothing..."

"Then tell me why haven't you said a word since we left All Might behind?"

"I'm just thinking..."

"About?" Ayato continued to pry before getting slapped by Tsu.

"For once leave him alone..." Tsu started." It's not like you're perfectly fine either. No one was questioning why you started to go haywire when they talked about Thirteen." She reminded.

"Shit, Thirteen!" Ayato remembered before bursting into a full on sprint that the others had to keep up with. They got closer until they were blasted by a large gust of wind, almost knocking Aizawa off his demonic stretcher. "Sorry about that dude!" The albino said while getting off his purple friend.