TCH |15| The Disaster of the USJ 3

The four kids were still making their way out of the shipwreck zone, but they took their leisurely time

The four kids were still making their way out of the shipwreck zone, but they took their leisurely time. Noting that all the villains were stuck to each other and screaming their heads off, they had no reason to worry.

"I had a bowel movement this morning, so those things'll stick all day" Mineta spoke while being dragged by his scarf.

"I could've gone all day without hearing that..." Ayato was disgusted to say the least.

"We were lucky that was all of them....I took a huge gamble" Midoriya mumbled to himself as his adrenaline was wearing off. He could finally feel the pain of his broken fingers and he used mumbling to distract himself from the pain.

"Midoriya, stop that. It's scary" Tsu curtly mentioned, not even looking at the boy in question. "Instead of reflecting, shouldn't you think about what to do next?"

"True, I mean we are free. We could help out" the albino suggested before watching the greenette cower in pain. "Are you sure you're okay, man?" He asked full of genuine concern.

"Yeah!" He replied while hiding his fingers."we should make getting help our top priority"

"Not helping others?"

"Well contacting the heroes will ensure everyone gets out safely"

"Fine..."

"Let's follow the shore and avoid the central plaza as we go to the exit." He pointed out a way.

"True, Mr.Aizawa has drawn a large number of villains to the plaza" The frog mentioned.

"Do you think he'll be alright?" Minoru asked.

"I hope he will be..." the albino sighed before taking the first step out of the water.

"I think he exerted himself" Midoriya said, gaining everyone's attention. " by jumping into that crowd of villains to protect us." He finished. Everyone had a look of genuine concern on their face as they stopped making their way to the exit.

"Shit..." Ayato muttered while clenching his fists, he was genuinely angry. He is a carefree guy most of the time, but when he cares about someone, their safety is his utmost concern and just thinking of Aizawa losing against the villains made his body cold. Visible sparks were now flickering off the boy unconsciously as his body tried to warm itself back up.

"Midoriya, don't tell me you..." Mineta said. Even though he was worried about Aizawa, he didn't want to risk facing another load of villains. "Stupid!"

"I'm not thinking of doing anything that'll get in his way" he reasoned. "We can just find an opening and lessen his load, even a little"

"I'm not good at making plans...so please Midoriya, I'm putting my full faith in you and your judgement" Ayato said while forcing a smile, his whole body was shaking but unless you looked hard it wasn't noticeable.