TCH |12| Demon Scythe Nokoribi

A/n: Trying out some new things tell me if you like it or not

Ein POV

"Hey... father?" The young girl spoke after hanging up the call with Mineta. She had chills running through her body thinking about how her friend is most likely being possessed at the moment. If she didn't act fast enough, Ayato could literally die because she didn't know the type of demon they were facing.

"Not now Ein, I'm really busy." Mephisto said while trying to work out paperwork.

"But it's really important! I need someone that's capable!" Ein whined back to her father who didn't listen. She decided to sit on her father's desk and loudly sigh until he would listen to her.

"Fine..." he said, getting slightly irritated. "Tell me what wrong and I'll see what I can do," he said while she was beaming.

"Remember my friend Ayato!"

"That Naganohara kid who is "allergic" to obsidian" he questioned while she vigorously nodded her head.

"He needs help really bad, he is facing demons"

"Everyone faces demons, sweetheart, that is what makes them human," he said while getting up.

"That's not what I meant!" She forced her father back into his chair. "I mean he is being possessed. I don't know the details but it seems really bad"

'Not the demons getting to him already, I haven't even met the Okumura's yet. Father must be getting antsy...'

"Listen, I personally can't do anything to aid your friend. However, I can send you to someone who can.."

"His mother is out on a mission..." the girl deadpanned to her father.

"There's someone else... don't get too hasty." He said before taking off his hat. "Ein, Zwei, Drei!" As he finished his spell a demonic scythe appeared in his hand.

"What is that for?"

"The demon scythe Nokoribi... We just have to stop by a certain monastery..."

"Let's go then!" Ein said running towards the exit

"Ah ah ah... magic darling"

"Can I at least do it!" She asked before receiving a slight nod. "Zwei Drei!"

.

.

.

Ayato POV

Ayato couldn't see or feel anything as the coal tars started to tightly envelope his body. His vision was getting dark and his blue flames started to turn cold. He didn't know how many minutes had passed by because all his focus was on Minoru. He knew he could handle the coal tars, but his grape friend couldn't. They would destroy him from the inside out if he even got close to trying to help.