TCH |20| Cavalry Start!

'So to progress, I just need to not have a target on my back

'So to progress, I just need to not have a target on my back...easy enough!' The albino thought to himself while students were racking the heads to assemble teams. There was a fifteen minute time period set for the students to find their teams, but Ayato was quite busy dwelling in his head.

On one hand, an easy team for him to join would be Midoriya's, but that grants unnecessary attention. There is also Bakugo and Todoroki, but the poor boy wants to be able to stand out on his own... what to do... what to do...

.

.

.

"Look alive folks because you have 5 more minutes to decide!" Midnight announced, finally knocking Ayato out of thoughts.

'Screw it... if I make it to the next round, that's when I can easily show off.' He sighed before walking to the crowd of teamed up students.

"Yo Ayato!" A voice called out among the crowd.

"Hm?"

"You get yourself a team yet?" Mineta asked

"Not yet, just checking out my options" the boy said while scratching his head. There were about 12 teams assembled but half of them didn't seem fully thought out.

"You should totally join us!" The small grape cheered before the rest of his team appeared behind him.

"We could always use new members, Kero"

"You'd make a great asset" Shoji stated as the albino gave on last look around.

"Since no one else wants me, why-" the boy sighed before getting dragged away by an angry blonde.

"The loser's coming with me" he stated and dragged the albino away from his friends.

"You can't do that! He was joining our team!" Mineta pouted before sulking to the ground. "So much for an easy win"

"I'm starting to question your morals, Mineta.." Shoji sweatdropped before walking away from the short grape.

.

.

.

"Hey let go of me you overgrown dog!" Ayato exclaimed as he was sick of being drug around.

"I practically saved you from losing!" He retorted and that kept the albino silent as he was practically right. He didn't want the admit the blonde was right so he was thinking of a response. Yeah, his friends were on that team, but with only one real attacker they weren't going to make it far...

"Wait, so that means you need my help to progress!" The boy smirked before being dropped by the blonde.

"Let's set the record straight, I don't need your help to make it to the next event" the boy spoke calmly before pulling the albino in my his jacket "just think of it as a thank you for saving me back at the USJ..." he grumbled before walking back to his team.