TCH | 45 | Trapped

༺♰༻

"What's exactly going on, though" Ayato asked as the trio stood behind a couple of trees out of Dark Shadow's path

"After Mandalay's Telepath about the villain attack telling us not to engage, we went on alert immediately." Shoji explained "Right after that, we were attacked by a villain. I covered Tokoyami, hiding in the foliage as my arm got cut off."

"The one that Ayato cauterized..." Midoriya muttered.

"Even though it wasn't a shallow cut, I haven't lost my hand forever. My duplicate-arms can even duplicate my duplicated organs, and what was cut off was a duplicate" he gave the albino a thumbs up. "However, Tokoyami couldn't handle that. The quirk he had been holding back started getting out of control."

"In deep darkness, he can't control it...I didn't realize his quirk was so peaky" Midoriya stated.

"It was probably his emotions, like righteous indignation and regret that made it more wild. He tried holding it back but it reacted to any movement or sound."

"A monster that lashes out with attacks indiscriminately, an absolute menace..." Ayato concluded.

"Dark shadow's weakness is light" Shoji finally explained. "If we can use your fire or get back to camp, it should calm down. I'm not going to leave a friend behind, so Naganohara if you think you can still move, I'll draw Dark Shadow away and open a path for you."

"Wait, but then you'll be in danger!" Ayato shouted, catching dark shadow's attention.

"I know!" Shoji concluded as the trio of boys got separated. "The act so saving people comes with risks. If Naganohara is going to help, can i count on you to do the same?" He asked the greenette he was holding. Midoriya was now deep in thought.

"Sorry, Shoji..."

.

.

.

"Flesh....Piece of meat..." Moonfish groaned. "Flesh..." his teeth kept sporadically coming out and finding itself coming into contact with Todoroki's ice.

"I can't get near him, damn it!" Katsuki complained as the area was covered with ice. "The only thing I can do is blast him with everything I've got..." he concluded.

"You can't!" Todoroki interjected. "If the trees burn, just cover them with ice right after! The blast will impair my vision, too!" Todoroki said with frost covering his face. "What will happen if I can't stop all of it?" He shouted before a loud rumbling was coming towards them.

"Shoji, Naganohara up ahead! They're in a fight" Midoriya exclaimed from Shoji's back. The trio was currently running away from the rampaging Dark Shadow, Shoji was in front with Naganohara in the back due to their quirk/ power advantage.