TCH |13| The Disaster of the USJ 1

"For today's basic hero training, it's turned into a class field trip with three instructors

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"For today's basic hero training, it's turned into a class field trip with three instructors. All might, me, and one other person." Aizawa announced to the class of intrigued students.

'Huh I wonder what we're doing today...' the albino thought while actually paying attention for once.

"Excuse me!" Sero exclaimed "what'll we be doing?"

"Disasters, shipwrecks, and everything in between. It's rescue training" he announced

"Rescue..." the class thought out loud

"That actually sounds pretty fun, like helping victims after a demon sighting..." Ayato said pretty pleased.

"You say that like it's casual..." Minoru coward behind him.

"It is pretty normal if your mom is an exorcist"

"Fair point"

"This is the duty of a hero!" Kirishima seemed pumped. "My arms are ready to rumble!"

"I like your attitude!" Ayato found his way into the conversation.

"No one can beat me in water, Kero." Tsu added

"I'm like the opposite!" The albino said surprised. "No one can stop me when it comes to fire!"

"Oi, I'm not done..." Aizawa silenced everyone." You can decide if you want to wear your costume or not this time." He stated as all the costumes began protruding from the wall. "There are probably costumes that limit your abilities, too. The training is off-campus, so we're taking a bus. That is all. Start getting ready." He said before finally leaving the room.

_____________

"Minoru...Minoru....MINORU!" Ayato called out to his miniature friend. He didn't seem to respond as he was fixed in a trance.

"eheheh the costumes look even better now..." Mineta muttered to himself while blushing. He was staring at the pack of girls still near the building, but his eyes seemed fixed on Hagakure.

"Dude...what are you even staring at?" Ayato tried to block his vision. His attempt was in vain though as Minoru pushed him aside to keep looking. Getting fed up with his friend, Ayato finally followed his gaze that led to the crowd of girls. Without his knowledge he found himself also looking at the group of girls with a smile plastered onto his face. Taking in those skin tight bodysuits that defined their bodies was enough to send the two boys to heaven.

"Hagakure...man" Minoru salivated, kicking Ayato out of his trance.

"Dude what? She's invisible...." He argued.

"But she isn't wearing any clothes" he blushed. It took a while for Ayato to understand that statement, but shortly he looked on with a bloody nose.

"Guys?" Momo approached the two from behind. She had actually been trying to get their attention but had ultimately failed. She realized they were in a lewd fantasy when she followed their gaze. She didn't utter a word, but she blushed at the action before creating a tissue to shove in Ayato's hand. "You're going to need it when you return to reality" she muttered while tapping the boy's shoulder.